Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield Admits End is Near, But Still Wants Klitschkos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Holyfield Admits End is Near, But Still Wants Klitschkos

Evander Holyfield has claimed he could defeat world champions Vitali and Wladimir Klitschko despite hinting he may retire from boxing.

The 49-year-old four-time world heavyweight champion last fought in May 2011, when he defeated Denmark's Brian Nielsen and has claimed he is not interested in bouts that do not have a world title up for grabs.

Holyfield believes he is ready to take on either of the Klitschko brothers who hold the WBC, WBA, IBF and WBO belts between them.

[Click Here To Read More]

BULL****. And stop deleting my post. Holyfield will fight again. He will fight against Butterbean with Butterbean taking the bigger paycheck.

Comment

He really should retire, he had a great career but it gets to a point when we just can't turn back the clock any more.

Comment

Let's all welcome Holyfield to reality! He's only about 10 years late! But beating the Klits is still delusional but he's getting there...

Comment

Is it truly the end for the "Real Deal"!?! Can he somehow seize a pastime glory and become
          a Champion once again!?! ...Stay Tuned In!!

Comment

28 friggin years already?! man his career must be older than the most of us. abt time he has got to retire,lost his relevance a decade ago. but on the other hand,those bills aren't going away so...

Comment

The Klitschko's won't fight you, old man.. forget about that pay check, it's pathetic. Retire, do some Tyson like activities instead, write books, etc.
              It's damn painful with these old American legends whi just refuse to hang em up.

Comment

Sorry Evander, but you had multiple chances to face the Klitschkos. You could have faced them had you beaten Chris Byrd, but you couldn't. If you got past Ibragimov and you got completely outboxed in that fight. Then there was the Valuev fight, where you won but didn't get the decision.

I can't blame Holyfield. He has like 11 kids with 9 different women, he needs the money badly for being completely irresponsible.

Comment

"If they don't have respect for me, I'm fine with that. I move on"...........That's the problem, they have too much respect for you that they won't fight you. They have everything to lose fighting a small 50 yr old heavyweight that's a shell of his former self.

Comment

Whats the point? Retire before you hurt yourself champ.

Comment

Working...
                    X