No announcement yet.

who would you rather fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who would you rather fight?

who would you rather step into the ring with, prime tyson or prime ali?
    "Iron" Mike Tyson
    22.22%
    "Thee Greatest" Muhammad Ali
    77.78%

The poll is expired.

i voted tyson but i want to take it back i would rather lose to ali than tyson. ali would actually be able to teach me something. greatest rubs of on people. fighting a scumbag wouldnt do any good.

Comment

i'd rather fight ali because he wouldnt be able to ko me and i could lose with some dignity

Comment

Tyson wins because everyone knows it
        s much less hazardous fighting ali than it is Tyson. A good boxer can last 25 with Ali but you're going to get hurt against tyson.

Comment

a good boxer would pass out in 25

Comment

From a boxer's point of view, Tyson would end it fast. Ali would punish you over a number of rounds and put you in pain.

But for us mere mortals, both would KO us in the first round, so I would rather fight the lighter hitter, Ali. And it's much more of an honor to be KO'ed by Ali than Tyson.

Comment

personally tyson scares me and ali doesnt

Comment

Easily Ali because he was a real person and probably would not try to break your arm or bite your ear off or **** you underage daughter if you simply had a proffesional prize fight with.

Comment

if i tell ali to stop hitting me maybe he will. soooooo i pick ali.hehe

Comment

Id pick Ali any day. I saw a documentary on Ali and he said something like "I fight to win not to mame". And he openly admitted to going easy on some of his opponents like Chuvalo cause he was beating him so bad.
                    Crazy Prime Tyson would ****en murder me.

Comment

Working...
                    X