Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously ,, Who has Brandon Rios beaten? ,, What’s in Rios’ resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
    This guy makes no sense, you guys should just stop answering. He says Rios should earn his right for the title because being #3 is not enough. However, he never responds when people ask him what Ricardo Dominguez did to fight against him. He won a TV Azteca show. That's all he did. Yet Soto fought him.
    tell me, who asked about dominguez?

if you cant tell me who? then stfu.

The fact that many here dont know why dominguez got a shot at Soto, is proof of how ignorant they are in boxing.

Soto fought Dominguez cause Anthony Peterson turned down a June 5th Cotto-Yuri Foreman undercard fight with Soto.
    Dominguez was the alternative to Peterson ducking Soto. The tournament excuse was the 2nd reason.

Who has Rios fought that is more worthy than what Antillon has fought?
    Rios is an overrated contender.

Rios another Katsidis-type brawler. Thats all he is.

Comment

the win against Peterson was a big one! Peterson was/is a good fighter and his style just like his brothers can be extremely difficult to deal with, Rios has a great game plan against Peterson and kept his composure with all the crazy **** Peterson was doing during that fight

I don't about his Resume but I know one thing...Rios would MURDER Ortiz and I think even Ortiz knows it that is why he never really replies to Rios when Rios calls him out

Comment

i got soto over rios if the fight happens in the first half of 2011

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          This is what is in Brandon Rios resume -------------> 26- "0" -1
          that "0" stands for undefeated. always respect an undefeated fighter.
          stop hating on a fighter because they haven't fought a big enough name for YOU to warrant him credit. what's your record? I am sick and tired of people discrediting fighters because they haven't beaten the top ranked in the division, like they have been ducking people. He is an incredible fighter with tons of pep and motivation. Me and many others believe he will be a superstar one day. At the very least a title holder.
          Do you have to beat DLH's and Pac's and Floyd's to be somone in the sport?
          If that's how you feel then shut the **** up til they fight, and stop watching fighters who apparently aren't worthy of you excellency. Anyone with such a narrow minded mentality is not a fan of boxing and is just a nuthugger and a hater.
          I agree that he's a good fighter with motivation...that alone can be the first step towards becoming a great fighter, but I disagree in that you always should respect an undefeated fighter. By that logic, Chávez, Jr. would be incredible...

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
            This guy makes no sense, you guys should just stop answering. He says Rios should earn his right for the title because being #3 is not enough. However, he never responds when people ask him what Ricardo Dominguez did to fight against him. He won a TV Azteca show. That's all he did. Yet Soto fought him.
            I dont have time to respond to everyone that asks: Why Dominguez got a shot at Soto's WBC title, because there are too many ignorant posters here that dont know.

That fact that they ask what Dominguez did to earn a shot at Soto's title is clear proof that many here are ignorant.

I already knew that the winner of that tournament was promised a shot at Soto's title, but Im not going to respond to every single ignorant post that asks why did Dominguez fight Soto.

Soto had a June 5th fight date with Peterson on the Cotto-Yuri Foreman undercard., and Peterson backed out, but covered-it up by having one of his Team members do something negative to Arum, that pissed Arum of, and cancelled Peterson from that card.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
              the win against Peterson was a big one! Peterson was/is a good fighter and his style just like his brothers can be extremely difficult to deal with, Rios has a great game plan against Peterson and kept his composure with all the crazy **** Peterson was doing during that fight

I don't about his Resume but I know one thing...Rios would MURDER Ortiz and I think even Ortiz knows it that is why he never really replies to Rios when Rios calls him out
              Rios has never fought a banger.

all of Rios' wins were against c-level boxers, and 2 overrated contenders that had mediocre strenght.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                i got soto over rios if the fight happens in the first half of 2011
                Soto said he'll fight Rios in the summer, after he's done rematching Antillon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayas View Post
                  Urbano Antillon- has fought better opposition than Rios has.
                  Antillon fought:

WBC Champ-Humberto Soto - in which um HE LOST
                  WBA Champ-Miguel Acosta - 2nd verse same as the first
                  top contender-Daniel Attah- bwahahahahah @ top contender
                  top ten contender-Bobby Pacquiao- bwahahaha even more at top ten contender and how come you didn't put his stellar 27-13 record up?
                  contender-Rene Gonzalez (27-1)- who? in all seriousness do you even know who this guy is at all?
                  contender-Ivan Valle (21-1)- oh cmon now you're reaching. This guy is nothing more than a gatekeeper and has lost every step up fight he has been in
                  contender-Adan Hernandez (13-1)- you have got to be kidding me
                  contender-Tyrone Harris (23-4)- cmon the only reason he is mentioned is because he exposed Marvin Quintero whom Gary Shaw was high on.

who has Rios beaten????? an overrated Anthony Peterson?

Jesus Chavez- was a last minute replacement for Edwin Valero, whom had chickened-out many times against Soto.

David Diaz- was another replacement for Edwin Valero, whom had chickened-out many times against Soto.

Rios is still a noob, and is not Soto's mandatory.
                  Soto has already said he'll fight Rios after he fights Antillon in a rematch.

There's is no reason why Rios cant wait 6-8 months, unless the 24 year old Rios is retiring this year.
                  yeah um I replied in bold....what you think I don't know who are those fighters you listed?

trust me son I know of what I speak and do not rely solely on boxrec to show that while indeed Ivan Valle had a nice record of 21-1 at the time he faced Antillon we have now come to find that he is nothing more than a big punching gatekeeper and nothing else

so impress me again with your boxrec skills

Comment

Humberto Soto gets to damn OVERRATED by his fans. Im sayin this because everybody says Pacquaio and Marquez ducked him. LOL Kind of dumb if you ask me. Why would Pacquiao duck Soto to fight Hatton, Cotto, Margarito, etc. Those are harder, and more money fights.

Comment

rios claim to fame with the general boxing public was when he pulled a maidana/ortiz on anthony peterson. nothing else.
                      will have to see more.

Comment

Working...
                      X