Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Son of Ricardo "Finito" Lopez, Video of his last PRO fight!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son of Ricardo "Finito" Lopez, Video of his last PRO fight!!

Alonso "Finito" Lopez is his name, his trainer is Nacho Beristain, his real record is 7-0 5KO's but boxrec has him at 2-0.

His last fight was shown on National TV in TV Azteca, on the Segura-Jaro undercard, Nacho Beristain was on his corner.

The first and fourth round of his last fight.

Last edited by El Jaguar; 11-23-2009, 10:37 PM.

OMG...he looks like him!

Comment

Cool, another young fighter to follow. Good to know Nacho has him from early on. If Nacho can't mold him into a good fighter then no one can. Thanks for the info. I got that box azteca show recorded, cant wait to check it out.

Comment

he has that finito/marquez style. but im not into all these fighting sons with a name.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          OMG...he looks like him!
          LMAO, I was just gonna say that. Atleast this kid looks like he's got the f**kin' tools, unlike JCC Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by PoetryInMotion View Post
            Cool, another young fighter to follow. Good to know Nacho has him from early on. If Nacho can't mold him into a good fighter then no one can. Thanks for the info. I got that box azteca show recorded, cant wait to check it out.
            He has very good technique and i like his movement.

Check out also the son of Carlos Zarate, Carlos Zarate Jr, he got a brutal KO last saturday on Televisa.

I made this thread about him.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=330825

It was surreal, watching the boxing cards on saturday.

In Tv Azteca they were showing the son of Finito Lopez and in Televisa at the same time was fighting the son of Carlos Zarate.

And both of them seem to have very bright futures on the Pro Ranks

Last edited by El Jaguar; 11-23-2009, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LATINOSNOBAYAG View Post
              LMAO, I was just gonna say that. Atleast this kid looks like he's got the f**kin' tools, unlike JCC Jr.
              Jcc jr should stay at middleweight, the light middleweights are to fast for him, and with guys fo his same size he will be better with his slugger style,

But yeah Chavez is going nowhere if he stays with the same trainers and sparring partners.

Comment

Working...
              X