• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think couture will take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Man
      I think couture will take it.
      You must be a starvin marvin. Since when do you think? Of Course, Randy will win!

Comment

very very tough call. the best i can predict is that this fight will go to decision but i still haven't a clue who will take it.

your first thought is that randy will take it because he's always been the bigger guy, more well-known guy with a more well-known impressive record. however blue brings out a good point in saying that couture is getting old and chuck is DEFINETLY hungry and in his prime. keep in mind to that chuck has quite a history in shutting up the nay-sayers.

i do know that for them to survive eachother they canNOT afford to get cocky and play the other man's style. randy better not try to stand with chuck and chuck better try to stay off the ground as much as possible.

Comment

I like them both alot but I'm gonna have to say Chuck will take it.

Comment

This is a great fight, I like both fighters too much to make a prediction.....Ok **** it I choose Chuck Liddell. Ref Stoppage

Comment

this will be a great fight. I like both fighters, this will be maybe the hardest fight for Chuck and of course a hard one for Couture too, well wee have to wait to see ....

ser o no ser , esa es la pregunta..
              to be or not to be ,that is the question...

Comment

Yes, he will beat Liddell. He's done well before with powerful strikers, and he's got a good chin. He can afford to take a few of Chuck's bombs, and I think if anyone can take the Iceman down, it's Randy. Once on the ground Couture will dominate. Couture by JD

Comment

sadly i think couture will take it but i hope chuck does....it would suck balls if couture got it seeing as he been geting smashed latley, and chucks done nuthing but woop ass

Comment

As much as Chuck is one of the best MMA strikers ever...Couture is the most adaptable fighter to ever pull on fight shorts. He will train specifically for Chuck, as he did Maurice SMith and Vitor and I think he will have the game, the size and experience to beat Chuck in what will be a freaken good fight

Comment

If Couture's cardio is at a good level I don't think Chuck will be able to take him, but either guy has a perfectly good shot at the title.

Comment

Working...
                      X