Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserved to win, Golovkin or Canelo? (public poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    Why would the bookies win? My bets were cancelled because of the draw.

I suppose they could make some money on people who bet not a draw or some other weird prop bet but most bets were cancelled.
    So betting on a draw wasnt an option. Some sites allow to bet on different options. I guess yours didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
      My instinct was that it was a draw, and it was scored a draw. The 118-110 scorecard is going to cause a lot of angst with fans (crap scorecard), but honestly I know no one will like it but the draw was the right result.

There were 4 swing rounds - if you give all 4 swing rounds to one guy you have 116-112. If you have it 3-1, you have one guy 115-113, if you give those swing rounds even (like me) you have it 114-114.
      what 4 rounds specifically?

Comment

• You can basically close this thread, its done. Everyone has seen it, the only people voting for Canelo are the usual suspects and trolls.

Comment

• Golovkin won this FFS. Adalaide Byrd hang your head in shame.

Comment

• Looks like its pretty universal across most polls I stumbled upon for this fight.

Roughly

80% Golovkin
            10% Canelo
            10% Draw

I think a lot of people voting for a draw, are Canelo fans who deep down know he lost, but can't bring themselves to openly accept it yet so they vote draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              You can basically close this thread, its done. Everyone has seen it, the only people voting for Canelo are the usual suspects and trolls.
              Great poll in your sig. It's currently at over four and a half thousand votes...

https://www.badlefthook.com/2017/9/1...core-the-fight

There is also a twitter poll with over three thousand votes which got virtually identical results...

Last edited by Vlad_; 09-18-2017, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• Bad Left Hook/SB Nation Poll:

https://www.badlefthook.com/2017/9/1...core-the-fight

Comment

• 116-112 for golovkin

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X