No announcement yet.

Kovalev and Golovkin.. 2 boogymen shown to be only average

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gloveking View Post
    Lmao, celebrating a forged draw as if it was a win.
    I know man this guy's a complete joke. If he had any impartiality he's say that GGG and Kovalev are top fighters and GGG obviously won, and Kovalev won vs Ward.

Fighter's that can beat Andre Ward are incredible fighters and Kovalev did just that.

Boxing is a disgrace.

Comment

Just look on social media man. A lot of people thought G won.

Comment

GGG won the fight. He bullied Canelo. Walked his ass down for the majority of the fight. Beat him more decisively than he beat f**king Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
          Larry is basically the black Freedom. And Freedom is the white Larry. Both genuinely **** posters who mask their "love" for boxing through extreme bias of fighters of the same colour

These 2 see everything in this world as black and white.
          But unlike Larry, I've never been incarcerated in a prison, and I've never raped another man (he told us he raped up to 20 men in prison).

Unlike Larry, I've never smoked crack not committed an armed robbery.

I'm the polar opposite of Larry in many ways. I'm a clean-living, decent, honorable, law-abiding man.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Come on Larry this is silly.

How can they be average when they very arguably beat Ward and Canelo?

Most media felt Kovalev beat Ward and GGG beat Canelo.

Do I? No. But you could easily argue they did.

If they were averge fighters Ward and Canelo would have dominated them.
            I respect this comment. Green k.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              GGG won the fight. He bullied Canelo. Walked his ass down for the majority of the fight. Beat him more decisively than he beat f**king Jacobs.
              You are spot on Mike D.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Just look on social media man. A lot of people thought G won.
                A lot of people thought he won because he did win.

I was at a Canelo watch party, with about 30 Canelo fans decked out in Canelo gear and the vast majority of them admitted after that GGG won.

Comment

he still beat canelo, does that make canelo a **** fighter than if GGG is average and still managed to beat him? we get your excited larry that GGG didn't get the decision but dont make a stupid thread please!

Comment

When fans of canelo and ward are calling kova and ggg "average" and "fraud" it discredits the very fighters they are fans of because they had close fights with these guys...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      What a rough year for the Kovalev ,Golovkin fans... the fear is gone and the boogymen have been exposed and frauds...who is the next so called monster??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!
                      Larry is below average. I lament the pvssy that spewed larrys children for she is the bltch that let herself be deceived and opened her legs to a mongoloid

Comment

Working...
                      X