No announcement yet.

When Lomachenko fights, You ALWAYS Get a Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    Floyd talks to sell fights. He's a master sales man. But he rarely showboats in the ring he's very respectful of his opponents in victory and finally wtf does this even have to do with him?
    Little touchy aren't we? Lol. Yeah his disrespectful persona and racism is all an "act"...sure thing.

Comment

I thought last night was hard to watch. Loma is so skilled that to fight guys like his opponent last night is actually kinda boring. To be honest, I think a lot of his fights against anyone who is less than A-level is going to be a waste of my time. If he had that killer Mike go for the kill type mindset, then perhaps. But seeing him toy around for 7 rounds knowing he could just end it isn't entertaining to me at all.
      Last edited by Punch on Tap; 08-06-2017, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Fight was sht until the final 2 rounds. I wasn't scoring but it looked like the rounds were very close because all Loma was doing for the most part was chasing and making faces. I was on board with Timmy when he said he wasn't impressed and if Loma indeed could he should turn it up.

I think he was actually having trouble with Marriaga and couldn't get off like he wanted to until the halfway mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          100/1 favourite showboating and trying to embarrass the massive underdog. Really classy.

Nobody mentioning the round where Loma missed about 100 punches when the massive underdog moved his head though.
          You don't enjoy watching him yet call yourself a boxing fan ?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Little touchy aren't we? Lol. Yeah his disrespectful persona and racism is all an "act"...sure thing.
            Floyd do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              He could be more decisive and more of a killer for my taste but he does make situations that could be boring fairly entertaining.
              Yes. I can see how he'd draw casuals in honestly. He puts a lot into it in my opinion. Similar to Joe Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                Fight was sht until the final 2 rounds. I wasn't scoring but it looked like the rounds were very close because all Loma was doing for the most part was chasing and making faces. I was on board with Timmy when he said he wasn't impressed and if Loma indeed could he should turn it up.

I think he was actually having trouble with Marriaga and couldn't get off like he wanted to until the halfway mark.
                Exact same fight I saw, it was all that missing which promoted him to taunt. I think had he fought with more substance as oppose to all that flash, he wouldn't have gotten cut

Comment

Nobody gives a fuck what you think bitch. No historian is going to give a fuck if he beats Salido either. Salido is a step down at this point.
                  He's a step down because your cowardly ass doesn't understand what gaining revenge is. You probably got your ass kicked and didn't care about getting pay back. You just took the ass whooping and everytime you see dude you piss your pants. Coward.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                    You don't enjoy watching him yet call yourself a boxing fan ?
                    Is showboating boxing, do they get points for it?

Comment

Is showboating boxing, do they get points for it?
                      Who are your favourite current active boxers, you were a Floyd fan too right ?

Comment

Working...
                      X