No announcement yet.

If Canelo can't beat Golovkin after the blueprint has been put out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Canelo can't beat Golovkin after the blueprint has been put out

He's garbage. Brook and Jacobs should have given him all he needs to know.

I'm almost more excited for Charlo-Lubin and Benavidez-Dirrell at this point.

He fights absolutely nothing like either one of them. Silly thread.

Comment

How do you dudes not see the fact that Canelo is gunna beat the shlt outta golovkin

Comment

Wilder-Ortiz hopefully gets made. Give me something to look forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          He fights absolutely nothing like either one of them. Silly thread.
          GREAT thread! If you know how to beat your opponent and can't then you're horse****. Sorry.
          Last edited by Mammoth; 07-24-2017, 06:29 PM.

Comment

he has to fight ggg in the middle of the ring imo

he cant move like jacobs and he cant afford to get stuck on the ropes imo

brook found that out in round 1 and in round 2 he tried to stand his ground in the middle of the ring,and had success in doing so... but ggg knocked brook down in round 3 and it got incorrectly ruled as a slip and he made brook retreat after that, eventually forcing the towel to come in round 5

if he moves tries jacobs gameplan hes just playing into ggg hands since he doesnt have the athleticism, reach and movement to execute it effectively.

i would tell canelo to use his combos body and head, in the pocket use his handspeed advantage and smother ggg and use his superior inside fighting. dont let ggg get leverage on his shots and walk forward at him

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              He's garbage. Brook and Jacobs should have given him all he needs to know.

I'm almost more excited for Charlo-Lubin and Benavidez-Dirrell at this point.
              Canelito isn't as big and strong as Jacobs...nor has he the experience at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                he has to fight ggg in the middle of the ring imo

he cant move like jacobs and he cant afford to get stuck on the ropes imo

brook found that out in round 1 and in round 2 he tried to stand his ground in the middle of the ring,and had success in doing so... but ggg knocked brook down in round 3 and it got incorrectly ruled as a slip and he made brook retreat after that, eventually forcing the towel to come in round 5

Then he's ****ed.

Canelo can't hold the middle of the ring to save his life.
                He can't stay off the ropes REGARDLESS the opponent.

Never been impressed with Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                  How do you dudes not see the fact that Canelo is gunna beat the shlt outta golovkin
                  With what??

Alvarez has never fought a MW...
                  Golovkin will be his first.

He's gonne get walked-down and beat up something terrible.

Comment

fight starts around 2min mark. if that was ggg that had him on the ropes i dont think that would be wise for canelo imo, although my mate dan_cov thinks canelo fights really well off the ropes. i havent seen it

canelo does have a mean uppercut though and ggg doesnt move his head much so he could tag ggg with it a lot, brook connected with a couple in r2

Comment

Working...
                    X