No announcement yet.

Las Vegas, Micky arrives, Flava Flav, Merqui Sosa, etc etc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas, Micky arrives, Flava Flav, Merqui Sosa, etc etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu7t3-TfSAs ... last month in Las Vegas, the day of Kovalev-Ward, at my 5th Official Iceman Amateur Boxing Reunion... As Im explaining to Flava Flav, Rasheda Ali, Nico Ali-Walsh, Robert Walsh exactly how many amateur fights Kelcie Banks actually had, Mickey Bey and his brother Cortez arrive...you can also see Bones Adams, Merqui Sosa, Alex Ramos, Richie Lamontagne, Vince Hudson, Vince Brown and a few others...

ICEMAN!!!!!!!! Cool stuff, good turnout of former champs and others

Comment

Originally posted by sbeatz View Post
      ICEMAN!!!!!!!! Cool stuff, good turnout of former champs and others
      Thanks, my man, it was DEFINITELY a great event...Flava Flav was an unexpected guest and he was VERY COOL...big boxing fan...

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
        Thanks, my man, it was DEFINITELY a great event...Flava Flav was an unexpected guest and he was VERY COOL...big boxing fan...
        Very cool stuff

And LOL is he really?! That's funny

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Very cool stuff

Flav actually goes to a boxing gym in Vegas that I know and works out...my boy at the store where I hold my reunions in Vegas actually sold him some boxing gloves and hand wraps last year. He was VERY cool and down to earth

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Very cool stuff

Beercules...I have group pictures from the reunion....HE took them for us. volunteered!

Comment

PS: Flava Flav actually works out at Roy Jones' Gym in Vegas sometimes... ROY JONES FIGHT ACADEMY...

Comment

Working...
              X