No announcement yet.

Bloodline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Bloodline

Listen to me guys, if you want a positive human experience for yourselves, watch the show "Bloodline" on netflix. It is absolutely STUNNING. The best way I can descrbe it is that it is simply a "positive human experience," watching bloodline.

Absolute must watch. I'm talking Breaking Bad level.... Words cant describe the experience I got watching this show.

Check this: today I woke up at 5AM and watched the last 6 episodes, and I was literally on the edge of my seat. NEVER in my life have I been so tense while watching a televsion show, as I was today at the end of season 2.

Phenominal, phenominal, there is literally nothing else to say but to just WATCH IT. PLEASE guys treat yourselves and your family to a positive human experience, and watch Bloodline. It's on netflix and only too seasons (roughly 24 episodes)

Please, if you watch it, let me know what you feel. How the **** has nobody heard of this show? I cannot believe there is not an official thread or I have not seen a single post about it on the Lounge or the internet...... This is that type of show that will win Grammys, or Emmys, which ever the TV award show is... GUARANTEED.

(it's legit mind blowing. and for god sakes, give it a chance please, don't stop after 2 episodes)

white drug dealers????

no thanks.

i prefer my usual suspects.

no offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      white drug dealers????

no thanks.

i prefer my usual suspects.

no offense.
      I know your post was meant to be humorous, but the show isn't about drug dealing bruh. It goes much deeper then that.

Don't spoil anything for anybody who hasn't watched it bro, I want them to get that positive human experience without expecting anything.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
        I know your post was meant to be humorous, but the show isn't about drug dealing bruh. It goes much deeper then that.

Don't spoil anything for anybody who hasn't watched it bro, I want them to get that positive human experience without expecting anything.
        kyle chandler will always be coach eric taylor to me. ive heard good things about it doe but im trying to cut down on my tv series watching. following too many already.

Comment

I'll give it a whirl this weekend and report back with my findings.

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            I'll give it a whirl this weekend and report back with my findings.

Thanks for the heads up.
            Believe me, man... You will not be disappointed! Midway thru season 1, in my opinion: you will get hooked.

Report back

kyle chandler will always be coach eric taylor to me. ive heard good things about it doe but im trying to cut down on my tv series watching. following too many already.
            I had to google that, I didn't know this guy was in Friday Night Lights. But yeah, your boy plays a fantastic role in bloodline, if anything use that as reason to watch it. I'm the opposite, I actually do not have any shows. I watch GOT, and i was watching Dexter a couple months ago... That's it

He also plays an FBI agent in Wolf of Wall Street, which I noticed last week. He's a great actor and this cop role is perfect for him, I think

Comment

Believe me, man... You will not be disappointed! Midway thru season 1, in my opinion: you will get hooked.

Report back

I had to google that, I didn't know this guy was in Friday Night Lights. But yeah, your boy plays a fantastic role in bloodline, if anything use that as reason to watch it. I'm the opposite, I actually do not have any shows. I watch GOT, and i was watching Dexter a couple months ago... That's it

He also plays an FBI agent in Wolf of Wall Street, which I noticed last week. He's a great actor and this cop role is perfect for him, I think
              dexter is great in the beginning. horrible ending. just like the sopranos and the wire. breaking bad i liked because it leaves a chance that walt might have survived. vikings is another atg tv show that you should watch if you dont have anything to watch.

great show. great t*ts on katheryn winnick.

its the vikings.

before the ******s desecrated the place.

Comment

dexter is great in the beginning. horrible ending. just like the sopranos and the wire. breaking bad i liked because it leaves a chance that walt might have survived. vikings is another atg tv show that you should watch if you dont have anything to watch.

great show. great t*ts on katheryn winnick.

its the vikings.

before the ******s desecrated the place.
                Agreed on Dexter. I couldn't make it past season 6, I got like halfway thru... I alwys hear about the ending, but I don't know what the **** people are talking about. I should Youtube it lol.

Breaking bad, obviously: GOAT.... But I'm telling you man... Bloodline is almost on that Breaking Bad level, try it!

My boy watches Vikings, he said it's cool... I may have to check it out one day. ******s kill the crusaders and take over their lands, you say? They show that? Oh, now I DEFINITELY have to check it out

The Wire and Sopranos were what I was gonna start next after Bloodline. Not sure which one to go with first.... I watched Season 1 and Season 2 of the Sopranos years ago, and I was trying to start a couple of days ago actually, but I couldn't remember where I was so I realized I should probably just start from the beginning.

Comment

Agreed on Dexter. I couldn't make it past season 6, I got like halfway thru... I alwys hear about the ending, but I don't know what the **** people are talking about. I should Youtube it lol.

Breaking bad, obviously: GOAT.... But I'm telling you man... Bloodline is almost on that Breaking Bad level, try it!

My boy watches Vikings, he said it's cool... I may have to check it out one day. ******s kill the crusaders and take over their lands, you say? They show that? Oh, now I DEFINITELY have to check it out

The Wire and Sopranos were what I was gonna start next after Bloodline. Not sure which one to go with first.... I watched Season 1 and Season 2 of the Sopranos years ago, and I was trying to start a couple of days ago actually, but I couldn't remember where I was so I realized I should probably just start from the beginning.

the sopranos
                  the wire
                  breaking bad
                  GOT
                  friday night lights
                  dragon ballz franchise

that's my all time favorite shows.

Comment

Nobody shows any love for Boardwalk Empire.

Comment

Working...
                    X