Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the British trying to Ban Donald Trump???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Yeah, censorship is always the way to go!

what's trump trying to do when he calls for ****** registration and whatever he wanted to call the propsed "no fly zone for ******s in america."

"until our good people figure out what to do."

donald trump couldn't point out iraq or syria on a map. he pays people for that.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      what's trump trying to do when he calls for ****** registration and whatever he wanted to call the propsed "no fly zone for ******s in america."
      though I disagree with that (when it's American citizens, of course), it's not an example of censorship.

"until our good people figure out what to do."
      ????

donald trump couldn't point out iraq or syria on a map. he pays people for that.
      And you know this how?

As for paying people, good for him. I can't dyno tune my modded Mustang. I pay people for that. The job gets done, and done right. Nothing wrong with delegating or hiring someone in areas of expertise you don't have.

I'd rather have a person that knows their limitations than a person who thinks they know everything.

Comment

though I disagree with that (when it's American citizens, of course), it's not an example of censorship.

????

And you know this how?

As for paying people, good for him. I can't dyno tune my modded Mustang. I pay people for that. The job gets done, and done right. Nothing wrong with delegating or hiring someone in areas of expertise you don't have.

I'd rather have a person that knows their limitations than a person who thinks they know everything.

well, it was a joke, but i got the feeling that he'd have trouble, or coudln't do it at all after the republican debate. the one concerning wartime powers, the middle east, etc. he seemed like he didn't have a clue. he even turned down a question directly, IIRC, conerning the "nuclear triad." i don't think he knew what the term meant, which is troubling when you consider the powers of a president during wartime.

and the comparisons between outsourcing high level computer work on your car/toy aren't really fair. he should be a heck of a lot more involved in the middle east than that. trump should be able to point to syria on a map. he should know what somebody is talking about when the mention a nuclear triad.

now, if you want to argue that trump has exceeded his limits where international commercial and military policy in the middle east is concerned, we are in agreement! . i want my president to bring a bit more to the table than assuring me that he'll have his best people look into it.

i always give my disclaimer, which nobody seems to buy when i don't agree with the:
        i am not a liberal by any stretch. i'd love to see a business friendly presidential candidate who isn't mostly likely running for president for the laughs.

Comment

and how is a muslim-restricted fly zone not a form of censorship? i'm really not sure i'm following you if that's what you're proposing. 1bad65

Comment

and the comparisons between outsourcing high level computer work on your car/toy aren't really fair.
            It wasn't so much the comparison, it was illustrating the concept of delegating or paying someone to do something one is not versed in.

he should be a heck of a lot more involved in the middle east than that. trump should be able to point to syria on a map.
            You don't know how involved he is. All you've done is speculate he can't find certain countries on a map.

he should know what somebody is talking about when the mention a nuclear triad.
            Good point, but I'd figure (yes, I'm speculating) he educated himself on the term after he was stumped. Has he been asked it again by chance?

now, if you want to argue that trump has exceeded his limits where international commercial and military policy in the middle east is concerned, we are in agreement!
            I'm not making that argument.

i want my president to bring a bit more to the table than assuring me that he'll have his best people look into it.
            I covered that already when I said I prefer one who knows his limitations as opposed to one who thinks he knows everything. We have the latter in the WH today, and the ME is worse off than it was when he showed up.

i always give my disclaimer, which nobody seems to buy when i don't agree with the:
            i am not a liberal by any stretch. i'd love to see a business friendly presidential candidate who isn't mostly likely running for president for the laughs.
            I don't believe I called you a liberal, but if I did I apologize.

As to the laughs, that's again conjecture. Now I will say when he first announced his run I figured it was for PR purposes (or attention). After seeing him discuss the issues and not back down to the PC crowd, I must admit I think I was wrong initially.

But there's alot of time to go until the election. Heck, no one's even cast a single primary vote yet.

Comment

and how is a muslim-restricted fly zone not a form of censorship? i'm really not sure i'm following you if that's what you're proposing. 1bad65
              It would be discrimination (again assuming we're talking about American citizens).

Censorship is a different animal.

Comment

It would be discrimination (again assuming we're talking about American citizens).

Censorship is a different animal.

care to explain to me how [in your mind, because the rest of us don't need it] not allowing people to fly on a plane if they're muslim doesn't limit freedom of religion?

"we're not outlawing being a muzzy... unless you want to fly on a plane."

Comment

It wasn't so much the comparison, it was illustrating the concept of delegating or paying someone to do something one is not versed in.

You don't know how involved he is. All you've done is speculate he can't find certain countries on a map.

Good point, but I'd figure (yes, I'm speculating) he educated himself on the term after he was stumped. Has he been asked it again by chance?

I'm not making that argument.

I covered that already when I said I prefer one who knows his limitations as opposed to one who thinks he knows everything. We have the latter in the WH today, and the ME is worse off than it was when he showed up.

I don't believe I called you a liberal, but if I did I apologize.

As to the laughs, that's again conjecture. Now I will say when he first announced his run I figured it was for PR purposes (or attention). After seeing him discuss the issues and not back down to the PC crowd, I must admit I think I was wrong initially.

But there's alot of time to go until the election. Heck, no one's even cast a single primary vote yet.

how on earth do you expect me to respond to this minutiae ? i'm left with something totally incoherent.

what this country needs are euphemisms. better management. good people. obama makes bad deals.

i should run for president.

Comment

care to explain to me how [in your mind, because the rest of us don't need it] not allowing people to fly on a plane if they're muslim doesn't limit freedom of religion?
                    Strawman argument, as I said no such thing.

I only said it's not censorship. I never claimed it doesn't limit freedom of religion.

Comment

Strawman argument, as I said no such thing.

I only said it's not censorship. I never claimed it doesn't limit freedom of religion.

it's kind of being implied if you're not just looking to argue semantics like a 10 year old

Comment

Working...
                      X