No announcement yet.

Manny sure of win after watching tape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
    Sure you did Manny. Only the great majority of the rest of the world saw you loose, including your 3 stable mates. Hell your own promoter ran in there and begged Marquez to remain calm as soon as he saw he got robbed. Even the other person with an interest in you, ODLH, that was seriously butthurt with Marquez before the fight saw him win. In fact youtube is littered with your fans apologizing to you and saying JMM won. Sure... you won.
    That was funny, I seen that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacman View Post
      How about 95 percent of fans think he lost while 5 percent being Filipino think he won. Whats it like being the minority? I only say 5 percent being filipino because reading pacland forums alot of filipinos seem to think Manny lost aswell. I bet there's more filipino's who think Manny lost than think he won.
      lol at 95 %...how many of them fans had scorecards in thier hands while watching the fight?.....****, many here changed thier scorecards after rewatching it....the fight was close, pac landed more , he was the agressor aswell as the champ,more active etc....jmm made pac look bad , but did not do enough...deal with it..

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        lol at 95 %...how many of them fans had scorecards in thier hands while watching the fight?.....****, many here changed thier scorecards after rewatching it....the fight was close, pac landed more , he was the agressor aswell as the champ,more active etc....jmm made pac look bad , but did not do enough...deal with it..
        I was scoring the fight round by round in the official thread and had marquez winning by far. I also had the luxury to watch the fight on the british broadcast and not the corrupt HBO one

Comment

Marquez Dirty tricks on PAc Mar III

Originally posted by abdul-jakul View Post
          By Abac Cordero

http://www.philstar.com/SportsArticl...Id=69&keyword=

HOLLYWOOD – Manny Pacquiao said he’d gone through the tape of the fighjt – minute by minute, round by round, blow by blow – and stayed convinced he was the clear winner over Juan Manuel Marquez.

“Panalo tayo (We won),” said Pacquiao upon his arrival from Los Angeles yesterday.

He stayed behind in Las Vegas the day after the fight, breaking the tradition of riding the Team Pacquao bus for the 300-mile journey through the vast Nevada desert. He stayed with his wife, Jinkee, and three dozen of his friends and family members.

Pacquiao said he watched the replay of the fight twice, went through the slo-mo replays as he analyzed the action-packed 12-round showdown for his WBO welterweight title. The Filipino champion won via a majority decision.

“Dalawang beses ko pinanood ang tape. (I watched the tape twice) Kahit sino pa ang makipag-argue (Anybody can argue),” said Pacquiao, who has defeated Marquez twice in a row now following their controversial draw in 2004.

“Panalo tayo,” he added.

Pacquiao said he’s open to a fourth match with Marquez if that’s what his promoter, Bob Arum, the public, and the 38-year-old Mexican counterpuncher want. He also said he’s open to a fight with Floyd Mayweather

“Okay lang sa akin kung si Marquez ulit (It’s okay with me if it’s Marquez again). Mabuti nga yun eh, kilala na natin ang kalaban (That’s good because we already know the opponent),” said Pacquiao, who did some shopping with his wife before heading back to LA.

Pacquiao is scheduled to arrive in Manila on Friday. But that’s unless something important comes up here.

Pacquiao and Marquez know each other too well as they’ve fought through 36 hard rounds. And while Marquez seemed to have mastered Pacquiao, it was the fighting congressman who had always prevailed in those meetings.

“I blocked a lot of his punches. He always waited for me to create the action and then he will counter. I have to accept it’s not easy to fight Marquez because he’s a very good counterpuncher,” said Pacquiao after the fight.

Pacquiao also complained of Marquez’ headbutts, including one which opened a deep, one-inch cut over his right eye during the 10th round. The cut required 28 stitches to close as the doctor worked on the cut inside and out.

Watching the fight closely also showed how Marquez tried to step on Pacquiao’s foot a handful times. Whether it was intentional or accidental, it affected Pacquiao’s balance from time to time, especially when he got hit by a punch while his foot was being stepped on.

But it’s all part of the game, and Pacquiao maintained that he did what he had to do to keep the title. He was the aggressor all throughout, threw more punches, and landed more.

Yes, Marquez threw the better ones, the clearer ones or even the harder ones. But as Filipino sportsman Hermie Esguerra observed, Marquez, if it were a basketball game, came up with the highlight plays, those dunks, but was outscored in the end.

“Of course the Mexicans feel bad because it was a close fight. But my fans are happy,” said Pacquiao.

Emanuel Steward, the noted trainer and boxing commentator, said Marquez did not do enough to take the championship away from Pacquiao.

Marquez took the middle rounds, but Pacquiao came out stronger in the closing rounds. A sports radio commentator here in Los Angeles said Marquez’ trainer, Nacho Beristain, made the mistake of repeatedly telling Marquez that he was ahead in the scorecard.

But he was not. HBO scored it 8-4 for Pacquiao, and chief promoter Bob Arum said he gave Pacquiao seven of the 12 rounds.One judge had it 114-114, and the others 115-113 and 116-112, both for Pacquiao.

Even the Compubox numbers were for Pacquiao.

Pacquiao, the stats sheet said, threw a total of 578 punches and connected 176 times for 30 percent accuracy. Marquez unleashed 436 punches and landed less, 138.

In the jabs department, Pacquiao landed 59 of 304 while Marquez landed only 38 of 182 jabs. In the power punches, again it was Pacquiao who threw more and landed more.

Pacquiao threw 274 power punches and found the mark 117 times, and Marquez threw 254 of them, and connected only a hundred times.

They were enough for Pacquiao to win -- regardless of how others may argue.
          This is wat happen
          http://Foot Stopper Trick? by Juan Manuel Marquez

Comment

Marquez Dirty trick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z5jk...layer_embedded

Here's the reason on Mannys bad performance

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
              I was scoring the fight round by round in the official thread and had marquez winning by far. I also had the luxury to watch the fight on the british broadcast and not the corrupt HBO one
              You mean you had a stream that was not even good quality?

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                You mean you had a stream that was not even good quality?
                It was an HD pay stream, i've also watched the fight 4 times since then.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  dude are you a DUMB A**

what do you think theres sites like eastbox & boxingscene for? we do our round by round AS the fight takes place you moron.............

PAC WAS COUNTERED, CONTROLLED, & BROKEN.

HE LOST.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                    thats you..i was talking about the crybay fans in the arena who were quick on sayin robbery...the first time ive watched it, i did not score it....then watched it again a few times and ii got 7-5 pac...look at amir for exmaple he was teling the world pac lost live then watched it again, taking his tine, and have pac winning...**** like that happens esp when the fight is close...

Comment

-If you think Manny lost, watch it again
                      -I did
                      -You saw it again and still think Manny lost? Watch it in slo-mo
                      -I did
                      -You saw it slo-mo and still gave more rounds to Marquez?
                      -Yeah
                      -You're doing it wrong. You need to give them to Pacquiao
                      -Oh
                      -There you go. You're a nice little soldier now.

Seriously, grow up.

Comment

Working...
                      X