No announcement yet.

Bose, Yay or Nay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bose, Yay or Nay?

I'm looking to get a surround sound system tonight and I don't know crap about surround sound systems or brands. Bose looks great, small speakers, decent sound but pricey.($1,400 for the one I want)

What home theater system do you guys recommend? Is there a better system than Bose for less??
    Yes, Bose is the best!
    0.00%
    No! There are far better products for less or at same price range.
    100.00%

I didn't really do much research when I was buying mine, I just went based on sound quality and Bose, at least for me, was the best. Worth the price

Comment

Bose has always been a top notch system. If you can get better, I bet your ears wouldn't know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
        I didn't really do much research when I was buying mine, I just went based on sound quality and Bose, at least for me, was the best. Worth the price
        Does it hook up straight to the TV? I would like for it to work while watching cable and not just games or blu ray player.

Comment

No. Over priced.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            Does it hook up straight to the TV? I would like for it to work while watching cable and not just games or blu ray player.
            Yes. I just bought the whole system. It came with a am/fm tuner and ipod dock. I think you're talking bout the speaker set, right? If so, yeah, it connects directly and i believe the new one comes with a wireless joint.

Comment

Search Onkyo surround sounds. Better than Bose, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                Search Onkyo surround sounds. Better than Bose, imo.
                How's the sound quality?

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  How's the sound quality?
                  Fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    Fantastic.
                    Gonna do some research now, I would like to spend under $1k...

Comment

Working...
                    X