Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-24-2020, 06:01 PM #21
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 7597 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 413,722.68
Total Points: 427,942.97
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

This guy has to be the most deluded boxer out there, he has the worse team (For the exception of Breland) around him. He has zero choice but to exercise the rematch but he doesn’t have the mental strong points to see his weak points.

No one but him told him to dress like a freak coming into the ring, secondly that custome should have been tried on for the weight etc before approving it. He needs to get rid of the yes men in his team. They are the ones making him this delusional.

Take your loss like a man, go back to the drawing board and get your belts back if you can, his legs is now an issue? Gosh...
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 06:01 PM #22
Banned

Quoted: 666 Post(s)
pittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 38,901.51

you know, i wouldnt be surprised if deontay learned nothing from all of this and doubles down. instead of ditching the black power transformer armour, he'll wear it 24/7 and during training to condition his chicken legs just to be able to carry the weight for his walk out without it draining him physically
pittapatta66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 06:02 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6036 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,376.78
Total Points: 266,044.70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
Say it ain't so.

I've supported Wilder a long time, and I believe he can get a victory over Fury with the right training and strategy, but I cannot agree with booting Mark Breland.

I'm hoping their team works things out with Breland.

If they kick out Breland, I can't support Wilder anymore.
I doubt he gets rid of Breland. His pride is hurting but he will come to his senses.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 06:02 PM #24
The Truth Hurts

Quoted: 5015 Post(s)
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,102.53
Total Points: 122,523.51
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

I don't think Wilder should use that Excuses at all...Take The "L" take responsibility on your shoulders and comeback stronger. It wasn't Breland Fault, it wasn't the Ring Walk Costume Fault (Nobody forced you to wear it) it wasn't a Busted Ear Drum, it wasn't because of a Injured Leg. It was Fury Fault, Fury came more prepared and made the proper adjustments from the 1st Fight realizing that while you have that Big Right Hand that is really the only thing he has to be concerned about. The best way to take that away from him was to Smother him and not give him the distance to get off with it.

So yeah, RESPECT TO Fury and Wilder, I don't "HATE" any of these fighters like the Miserable Soulless Idiots who Troll this forum with their BS Daily. As a Fan of the sport you have to be honest about what you see in that ring and what I saw was Fury is just the better BOXER. Most of the first fight he was the BETTER BOXER!

This goes back to Enabling and buying into your own hype and having these YES MEN and Ass Kissers like a lot of guys on youtube who Interviews him and Look I think it is GREAT that Wilder is accessible BUT not everybody who point out Wilder's Embarrassing Flaws is "A Hater" "Racist" among other things the Fanatics likes to scream when you point out their favorite fighters Flaws

Wilder have to become a better listener, Mayweather never HATED ON WILDER that is a F#cking Lie that was pumped into his head by Fans! It wasn't a Lie being told in Mayweather analysis during the 6th Round of the 1st Fight
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
sicko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 06:03 PM #25
Where's my Harper's ?

Quoted: 413 Post(s)
Brother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,713.70
Total Points: 27,947.96

I picked Tyson to win the both fights.Always have thought Wilder was one dimensional and that he would eventually get exposed in the ring.With that being said I still had respect for him , but he is losing that as far as I am concerned.Making is excuses after you got your ass handed to you is weak and will not help you get better.Throwing the only guy on your team that apparently cares about you taking a beating that has long term effects and threatening to fire him.The Bayless part is the toping on the cake , the ref was on your side my man he tried to save and carry your ass.Just shameful stuff from Wilder.

Brother Mouzone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 06:06 PM #26
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 7597 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 413,722.68
Total Points: 427,942.97
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
Say it ain't so.

I've supported Wilder a long time, and I believe he can get a victory over Fury with the right training and strategy, but I cannot agree with booting Mark Breland.

I'm hoping their team works things out with Breland.

If they kick out Breland, I can't support Wilder anymore.
Am glad posters like yourself are not backing him re-Breland. He has a rematch clause, nothing is worth dying for when you know you have a chance to win your belts back in a rematch.

Last edited by Ray*; 02-24-2020 at 06:14 PM.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 06:06 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1640 Post(s)
PRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.27
Total Points: 61,155.11

I disagree with him firing Mark Breland 'His actions Prove that he cares for Wilder etc'

Maybe NEXT time they can just have 1 head corner man who has the authority to throw in the towel.

Wilder should employ Tom Platz as a strategic conditioning coach.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-24-2020 at 06:14 PM.
PRINCEKOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 06:08 PM #28
Mayor Ford's dealer...

Quoted: 2261 Post(s)
deanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,517,697.42
Total Points: 1,531,921.72
now the collection is complete - -pound4pound- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays deanrw - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Holidays deanrw - !! AI-Holmes!! thank you. have a happy holiday and Safe new year!! - PAC-BOY 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry christmas,thanks for all the kind words - MR. LARRYX happy new year man! - HUGH JASS happy new year bro! - jazluvr Tis an honour to be on your friends list. - Terrel 
Respect Bro... Respect - EvilGenius For the bonus - mathed For the bonus - mathed Thanks for the points - mathed the champ knows - sugarsmosley 
thanks bud - -jose- crazy story bro - -jose- :kiss: - -jose- Thanks, have a cold one on me! - jazluvr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BattlingNelson Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Kevin Jesus Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Makavelli Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Makavelli Childhood Cancer - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Makavelli 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Makavelli Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Makavelli Autism - Makavelli World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Makavelli Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Makavelli 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 

It's great to see Deontay keeping his word and not coming out with any excuses...
deanrw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 06:08 PM #29
It's In!

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
F!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 18,808.22

Breland may have saved Wilder's career, now it seems Wilder needs to learn to respect the phrase "live to fight another day". Pointless being some kinda macho warrior and dying in the ring during what is in essence just another Saturday night's sporting event. There are wise warriors and there are foolish warriors..
F!x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 06:11 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
Monzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 37,095.82
Enjoy! - davidw9785 Enjoy! - davidw9785 

Fraud zquad. Any excuses for his lack of boxing and fighting skills? Wilder has nothing except Haymon protection and corruption which obviously was not used on Saturday night. Arum is too crafty.
Monzon99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends