Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford To Spence: I'm Ready When You Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford To Spence: I'm Ready When You Ready!

The back and forth between Terence Crawford and Errol Spence Jr. advanced to another level Sunday night. Crawford hadn't talked much about his long-discussed showdown with Spence in recent months because Spence was recovering from injuries sustained during a one-car accident October 10 in downtown Dallas. Once Spence respectfully mentioned on Twitter why their fight hasn't happened with Crawford's sister, Latisha Crawford, her brother blasted the unbeaten IBF/WBC welterweight champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

crawford is lying. arum doesnt work for him, he works for arum.

and arum wants the fight to be 50/50, which is a nonstarter. soence is a much bigger draw.

Comment

I have been critical of Crawford for refusing the Porter fight but I got to give him props. He wants that fight bad.

Spence will have to fight him at some point or he will have to accept being called a duck.

In the meantime Crawford should take care of Porter. Prove your worth and knock down the guy that Spence struggled with. Cause right now, that resume is pretty weak and they womt gove him the money he thinks he deserves.

Comment

Great to see Crawford getting very aggressive now in exposing coward spence's non stop ducking.

SPence is another protected PBC coward fraud pretender - until he fights Bud.

Boycott haymon pbc spence wilder davis floyd frauds.

Comment

Hope this fight gets done, fans should keep pressing for it. IMO the "fight porter first" line is the equivalent of the Hearn "fight Dillian Whyte first" line. Yeah it's a fine fight but let's just cut to the fight we all want to see.

Comment

Spence dont want the fight. He has a typical bully mentality.

Comment

Well, although I like Crawford, if is his own boss, who's he gonna fight next?
              Seems like he doesn't have too many options so has to try to open doors but bottom line is, as his own boss, it was his decision to resign with Arum!
              Spence still has good business to do, and another title to try for, within the organisation he signed with so it's not really a priority for him to look elsewhere immediately.

Comment

I think its clear crawford wants the fight as does spence . But bud seems to be making more of a clear statement on his desire to make this happen .....I just wanna know what's the hold up if what both these guys are saying is true . Why cant they admit their promoters want to " marinade " it and they have no say . That would be refreshing. Imo this is the best match in boxing right now that is at a boiling point and needs to happen ( besides the heavies ) .

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                  Well, although I like Crawford, if is his own boss, who's he gonna fight next?
                  Seems like he doesn't have too many options so has to try to open doors but bottom line is, as his own boss, it was his decision to resign with Arum!
                  Spence still has good business to do, and another title to try for, within the organisation he signed with so it's not really a priority for him to look elsewhere immediately.
                  That's my problem with Crawford too! He knew, when he re-signed, that there was going to be problems! He had problems getting Pacquiao when he was still with TR! If the guy couldn't get you a fighter in his own stable, what made you think he would get you Thurman, Garcia, or Spence? I know Bud wants this fight badly, but hindsight is 20/20!

Comment

The people on twitter starting to lambast Spence for his chicken **** excuses. No one wants to see him fight Danny Garcia and Pac has made it clear he is not interested.

Comment

Working...
                    X