No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo, Saunders Reach Terms For May 2 At T-Mobile Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    yep and yep. Especially andrade. Why do you think Saunders got popped for PEDs leading into a fight with andrade? Stop defending nonsense, you look like as ass. Answer this question, when was the last time you were impressed with a Saunders performance? 2017?
    Charlo is over rated and highly protected. I would take Saunders and win. You would say Charlo but never back it up with something real. You would ESPN talk out your ass

Comment

I didn't say canelo sucks, I said he always picks either opponents that are 35 and older or coming off weak performances, or are just C-Class level opposition. As far as Sanders and Smith being the weakest options at 168, do you pick them to beat benavidez or plant? And don't be a clown about Canelo offering plant that work. There was never an offer sent you know how boxing Works, cut the nonsense out. Plan only said that he didn't want to fight on short notice, did you hear plants name mentioned at any point from canelo's last fight in November up until two weeks ago? You know he wasn't really an option for them, the names you heard were Saunders Smith and the Japanese guy. You're a moron
      Isn’t Canelo the weakest belt champion??? So isn’t Saunders going after Canelo the weak link??? Like I said you think Canelo is hot garbage

Comment

• These dopes haters say Canelo only goes after the weakest champs but then consider Canelo over rated???

So shouldn’t Canelo be the weakest champ???

Comment

what's odd is how much you love and adore him. He can do no wrong in your eyes. This fight is like the 5th or 6th best option but you act as if he selected a prime Roy Jones.
          I never mentioned any of what you just said... your hate blinds you... carry on

Comment

• Originally posted by hogey View Post
            Not gonna argue with those points, and it's more than possible Canelo steamrolls him. I know enough about BJS though to know he is also more than capable of outboxing any fighter in the world on his night and making even a great fighter like Canelo look like a flat footed plodder.
            Yeah, good of them to "explain" to you that Canelo is no Lemieux right? Ah, the missing piece of the puzzle you couldn't quite work out on your own! Some of these Canelo Stans are real big on having their cake and eating it too...wanting to gloat over Canelo taking on a big challenge, yet paradoxically beat their chest that the outcome is a foregone conclusion. ****ing hilarious.
            Last edited by Sweet Scions; 03-06-2020, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• Canelo is a 4 division champion first thing I read in this article is a factual error. Step up your game BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                Canelo is a 4 division champion first thing I read in this article is a factual error. Step up your game BS.
                He only won a WBA regular title at 168.

Does anyone count those?

Nobody considered Rocky Fielding a world champ with that WBA Regular, so Canelo shouldn’t be when he won it.

Nobody considers Manuel Charr a heavyweight world champ right now.

So we can’t pick and choose.

Comment

• great fight looking forward to this see how canelo deals with BJS movement

i wouldn't bet against Canelo but I think Saunders could prove a tough fight

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                    Eubank not Eubanks!!!!!!!!!! godammit
                    Take it up with Samsung. My phone auto corrects to that. Go have a coke and a smile.

Comment

when have you heard people saying that he was ducking Saunders? Over 2 yrs ago when they were both mw champions? You guys act like time doesn't exist and it's still 2017. When was the last time you were impressed with a Saunders performance? Saunders was picked because he's the lesser threat.. Not because canelo wants the best challenge. Clearly you haven't been paying much attention to Canelo's risk vs reward approach for the past several yrs and you comparing benavidez to angulo is ridiculous. Not even close to the same kind of fighter, huge difference in age, size, skill, power, wear and tear, offense and durability. No way is an inconsistent, complacent blown up mw with pillow fists like Saunders, a bigger threat than a full fledged strong and young smw who is always hungry and brings heat.
                      Listen. lets get this out the way now. NOBODY from 160 to 175 is beating Canelo. so the question is not about who can beat him. the question is who is most DESERVING of the opportunity. and out of the available options BJS tops the list. and stylistically he presents more problems than Benavidez or triple flop.

Comment

Working...
                      X