No announcement yet.

Limey hitback?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limey hitback?

See the thread by Johnny Swift in the lounge saying "why do all Englishmen come over as ***s?"

Now, I was gonna let it ride, but then he's saying he's "not worried" about a mass karma blast, he can take it. That's the kind of talk that means the entire Limey contingent should hit him up to test it, IMO.

But it's your call.

However, check the guy (can't remember his name now, third page, about halfway down) talking about all Englishmen being ***gots. That's a mass bad K hit if ever i saw one...

All i have to say is americans are probably the most ignorant country out there...one girl that my mate knos was the thickest piece of ****, he moved to usa and he said he was from london..the first thing she said was...

'what language do they speak there'

I love u amercians really tho xx

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak
      See the thread by Johnny Swift in the lounge saying "why do all Englishmen come over as ***s?"

Now, I was gonna let it ride, but then he's saying he's "not worried" about a mass karma blast, he can take it. That's the kind of talk that means the entire Limey contingent should hit him up to test it, IMO.

But it's your call.

However, check the guy (can't remember his name now, third page, about halfway down) talking about all Englishmen being ***gots. That's a mass bad K hit if ever i saw one...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Built 2 Last again.

Comment

You guys wussing out? What a bunch of *******... if twenty of us hit him he'd feel it.

Comment

i have hit him!

Comment

I've given him some on principle. Imagine if this whole lounge gave him a "bad K on principle" hit.

I know that some of us - me, Exige - have killer K, so it SHOULD have some effect, if only a drop down in the rankings...

Comment

nah didnt whuss out. i cant hit any1 for 24hours.

its dum bcoz i hit a noob this morning. but i cant hit exige again..

Comment

This is what I'm talking about right here:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...6&page=1&pp=10

Comment

yeh i know. im gonna hit him with my bad karma soon nufff

Comment

Maybe we're all gay!?

Or like Hugh Grant, we are above all this bad K nonsense, and prefer a cuppa tea.

Comment

Working...
                    X