No announcement yet.

JCC Jr. Gives His Expert Advise! 55/45 GGG vs Nelo Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCC Jr. Gives His Expert Advise! 55/45 GGG vs Nelo Showdown

I honestly think bitterness is a factor in his prediction. His brother Omar also said he thinks/wants golovkin to win. Canelo has floyd syndrome everyone picks the worst reasons on why he will lose and part of it is due to bitterness/hate

Comment

Good insight by the always insightful JCC Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
        I honestly think bitterness is a factor in his prediction. His brother Omar also said he thinks/wants golovkin to win. Canelo has floyd syndrome everyone picks the worst reasons on why he will lose and part of it is due to bitterness/hate

Did you watch the entire video? He just said what almost everyone who picked GGG to win said.. Golovkin & Canelo have almost same power, but Golovkin is heavy handed.. He said he felt GGG's punches more in sparring than he felt Canelo's in the ring.. He also said Canelo has fast combos comparatively but not so much in one punches.. Hell he even said, I'm not saying 55/45 GGG because I got beat by him & he agreed that Canelo beat him..
        SMDH with people making it a salty prediction when the guy gave an honest interview..
        Last edited by BoxingFan85; 09-07-2017, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          As a Jew spic, imbicle, I agree with JCC.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            Did you watch the entire video? He just said what almost everyone who picked GGG to win said.. Golovkin & Canelo have almost same power, but Golovkin is heavy handed.. He said he felt GGG's punches more in sparring than he felt Canelo's in the ring.. He also said Canelo has fast combos comparatively but not so much in one punches.. Hell he even said, I'm not saying 55/45 GGG because I got beat by him & he agreed that Canelo beat him..
            SMDH with people making it a salty prediction when the guy gave an honest interview..
            Anyone who knows boxing knows canelo has way better skill, and you're taking jr's word for it good for you. When the police department investigates themselves they also find no wrongdoing lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              As a Jew spic, imbicle, I agree with JCC.
              Mexican esssStyle!

Comment

Jcc looks quite high and paranoid
                And yes will shoot down Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                  Mexican esssStyle!

Excellent, here is the Menorah?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                    Anyone who knows boxing knows canelo has way better skill, and you're taking jr's word for it good for you. When the police department investigates themselves they also find no wrongdoing lol

Stop propagating your analysis as gospel..

"Anyone who knows boxing knows Canelo has better skills"

Yeah sure buddy.. We all started following boxing only yesterday.. we shall take your words in high regards over a professional boxer!? Of course that's what we'll do..

Comment

Working...
                    X