Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumor has it Danny Jacobs was 184lbs hours before the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no plausible way that that's true, or if it is, it just shows that the emphasis put on weight in a fight is grossly exaggerated. I literally had to squint and stare hard at Jacobs to see if I saw any real size difference on him than I did on Golovkin, and what little I may have was very marginal.

Boxing fans can be some of the dumbest people on the whole planet sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
      There's no plausible way that that's true, or if it is, it just shows that the emphasis put on weight in a fight is grossly exaggerated. I literally had to squint and stare hard at Jacobs to see if I saw any real size difference on him than I did on Golovkin, and what little I may have was very marginal.

totally agree on this, people talking so much about weight for a fight between two middleweights making it seem almost like canelo-chavez or something...

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post

What about them ears doe??? They looked like 2 paragliders.

Comment

Working...
        X