No announcement yet.

Name one legit 160 pounder Hagler,Hopkins or Monzon beat better then Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
    They all did fight a lot of guys moving up. Hagler's best win for me was Hearns. I mean, Alan Mintor and Mustapha Hamsho weren't much. Hopkins' best was Trinidad. Monzon I'm not sure about but I know one of them was Jose Napoles who came up from welterweight. Rodrigo Valdes was a solid 160 pounder though.
    Who on GGG's resume beats Hagler or Monzon???

Comment

Nino Benvenutti?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        People is ignorant on this site.

I know about boxing and history.
        No you don’t, so stop pretending you do, YDKSAB Hijo..!!!

Comment

tony licata

Comment

Originally posted by larry GGG View Post
            All of their best wins were against fighters moving up...GGG beat a legit top 160 pounder..time to give this man respect
            Monzon never had a good win..Hopkins best win @ 160 was Trinidad, who was a very beatable middleweight...Hagler's best win was Hearns, and that was before got comfortable at middleweight.

So the argument can be made that Jacobs is better then all their opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Science View Post
              Monzon never had a good win..Hopkins best win @ 160 was Trinidad, who was a very beatable middleweight...Hagler's best win was Hearns, and that was before got comfortable at middleweight.

That would be a troll argument.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
                No you don’t, so stop pretending you do, YDKSAB Hijo..!!!

Comment

I don't know much about Monzon. I feel Hagler is bit overrated. and as far as Hopkins he beat Tito. was Tito a "legit" 160 pounder? I say he was, he destroyed WBA champ William Joppy in five rounds who was making his 6th defense of the title. two years later (2003) Joppy goes the distance with Hopkins withstanding a brutal beating.

so Tito was a "legit" MW. and Hopkins schooled and crushed him.

was Tito better than Jacobs? another tough one because I know Danny's movement would give Tito problems but Tito had that equalizer similar to GGG. I think Tito vs Jacobs is a close decision either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Science View Post

You Golovkin fans are pure inbred ******s.

Comment

Lmao how people just talk **** instead of responding...... Smh @ this site

Comment

Working...
                      X