Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is more shocking Falcons 25 points lead choke or Hillary Clinton losing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is more shocking Falcons 25 points lead choke or Hillary Clinton losing?

Hillary Clinton was 90+% favorite to win before election according to polls.

Falcons was 90+% favorite to win after 1st half.

I still can't believe it. Crazy game

Comment

The first overtime Super Bowl where a team came back to win from a 25-3 deficit is historically more important that a rigged Presidential election wherein 5 million people voted illegally. No question about it.

Comment

never will hrc and her cult members be relieved of their humiliation. they even let the 2004 yankees off the hook.

there is no more historic defeat in the history of defeats like the one team hrc suffered.

Comment

at least the falcu/nts are a professional nfl team.

trump a professional celebrity vs a life long politician. the best fiction writers couldnt have thought of this.

Comment

I thought it would be 28-26 falcons. Damn Brady did 2 td and both 2 pt conversion.

And that drive in OT, he made it look easy.

I feel for Ryan the most. He even called the Manning brothers for advice.

Comment

Still Hillary losing was more shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                I thought it would be 28-26 falcons. Damn Brady did 2 td and both 2 pt conversion.

And that drive in OT, he made it look easy.

I feel for Ryan the most. He even called the Manning brothers for advice.
                Lmao. He talked a little too long with Peyton, not long enough with Eli.

Comment

Hilary by far, Falcons lost to the GOAT, Hilary lost to Donald Trump despite his countless gaffes.

It's is like the Falcons losing in the Superbowl to the Jaguars or some ****... In terms of humiliating upset.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                    Hilary by far, Falcons lost to the GOAT, Hilary lost to Donald Trump despite his countless gaffes.

It's is like the Falcons losing in the Superbowl to the Jaguars or some ****... In terms of humiliating upset.
                    Yep. Tom Brady is the greatest.

Comment

Working...
                    X