Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im willing to bet All my points in this happening...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im willing to bet All my points in this happening...

following on from the heavyweight thread about this possibly being one of the weakest era's ever for the division.
    I fully believe Anthony Joshua And joseph parker will clean up this division.

My prediction is:
    When they meet, it will be for the heavyweight unification, not sure who will get there first, most probably AJ, AJ will have a record similar to wilder, all KO's, he will steamroll everyone.

It will be the biggest fight of the century (heavyweight wise/possibly boxing wise) Joshua having a height and massive reach advantage will drop parker several times in the first few rounds, Parker will be nearly done and about to be stopped when he catches Joshua coming in for the kill, chin up and will put AJ to sleep. become the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world.

The first Kiwi heavyweight champ, doing what Tua tragically never could, picking up from Bob Fitzsimmons over 100 years later..

you heard it here first.
    anyone doubt me?

no takers?

...from south auckland new ZEAAAALANDDDD

the undispited heavyweight champion of the woooooooorld

just a shame i will have to wait 2-3 years for this

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      following on from the heavyweight thread about this possibly being one of the weakest era's ever for the division.
      I fully believe Anthony Joshua And joseph parker will clean up this division.

My prediction is:
      When they meet, it will be for the heavyweight unification, not sure who will get there first, most probably AJ, AJ will have a record similar to wilder, all KO's, he will steamroll everyone.

It will be the biggest fight of the century (heavyweight wise/possibly boxing wise) Joshua having a height and massive reach advantage will drop parker several times in the first few rounds, Parker will be nearly done and about to be stopped when he catches Joshua coming in for the kill, chin up and will put AJ to sleep. become the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world.

The first Kiwi heavyweight champ, doing what Tua tragically never could, picking up from Bob Fitzsimmons over 100 years later..

you heard it here first.
      anyone doubt me?
      They can start with that hype job Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        They can start with that hype job Wilder
        no chance, wilder will be exposed long before either get a chance to lay a glove on him...

Comment

For ****s & giggles I'll bet you your 40,000 points that that doesn't happen. If Parker or Joshua lose before a HW unification with each other I'd win just to be clear?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            For ****s & giggles I'll bet you your 40,000 points that that doesn't happen. If Parker or Joshua lose before a HW unification with each other I'd win just to be clear?
            no. but im willing to bet they are both undefeated when they meet for this showdown.
            deal?

Comment

no. but im willing to bet they are both undefeated when they meet for this showdown.
              deal?
              I thought thats what I just said? If one of them lose before this future undefeated showdown you are predicting than it won't be an undefeated showdown. So if either guy loses before that happens you would lose or I'm seriously misunderstanding something.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I thought thats what I just said? If one of them lose before this future undefeated showdown you are predicting than it won't be an undefeated showdown. So if either guy loses before that happens you would lose or I'm seriously misunderstanding something.
                haha it's late, im confusing myself too.
                no my prediction doesnt state they both have to be undefeated in my post but im happy to still take the bet that they will both be undefeated when they meet

Comment

haha it's late, im confusing myself too.
                  no my prediction doesnt state they both have to be undefeated in my post but im happy to still take the bet that they will both be undefeated when they meet
                  lol ok I'm down. And fwiw I'm cool with it being any unification of the WBC, WBA, IBF & WBO belts aka all the belts don't gotta be on the line just two of them with each fighter having one belt.

Comment

wow all 40k of your points..amazing

Comment

Working...
                    X