• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got fat dan in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueGrit View Post

I got fat dan in this one.
      lololol. It was a learning experience for him. I'm sure he's improved now, its been a while since that sparring session. He's going to be like a Victor Ortiz in the ring, vicous!

I don't even think far Dan has stepped in a gym yet

Comment

Is ellie asking for a catchweight?

Comment

elie sparring

Comment

Wasnt there a video where elie said dan rafael called him out and elie was quite lol

Comment

Seckbach is a scumbag. You coudl always tell he's a little turd.

1)Dan Rafael is fat. Seaworld? Making fun of him for being fat? How would you feel is someone discriminated you becuase of your color/religion or just because you look like a damn weasel?
              2)Dan Rafael isnt a boxer, so he can weight 900 pounds if he likes.
              3)You DO have divisions in boxing. It would be nice if someone finally gave a damn about them.
              4)Broner is a turd just like Ellie, Dan called him out on it.
              5)Dan Rafael was one of the few supporting Matthysse when everyone was hugging Peterson's ballsack. That to me means he understands boxing better than most of these fools, and he's not afraid of saying what he things.
              Go Dan!

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                Is ellie asking for a catchweight?
                not that I know off, he's a warrior he fights anyone, any time and anywhere.
                Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post
                elie sparring
                It was his first time. I hear rumours that he has ring IQ like no other
                Originally posted by calihomie818661 View Post
                Wasnt there a video where elie said dan rafael called him out and elie was quite lol

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                Seckbach is a scumbag. You coudl always tell he's a little turd.

1)Dan Rafael is fat. Seaworld? Making fun of him for being fat? How would you feel is someone discriminated you becuase of your color/religion or just because you look like a damn weasel?
                2)Dan Rafael isnt a boxer, so he can weight 900 pounds if he likes.
                3)You DO have divisions in boxing. It would be nice if someone finally gave a damn about them.
                4)Broner is a turd just like Ellie, Dan called him out on it.
                5)Dan Rafael was one of the few supporting Matthysse when everyone was hugging Peterson's ballsack. That to me means he understands boxing better than most of these fools, and he's not afraid of saying what he things.
                Go Dan!
                Rafael is biased and xenephobic. Ellie may be annyoing and biased as **** but I like him because he goes into the gyms and gives us behind the scene footage. Only him and Chris Robinson are the only ones I can think of that do that from the top of my head.

Actually both of them are stupid, they don't appreciate ring god

Comment

have you guys seen Ellie box? the guy fights like a girl.

Comment

if dan lands.... he knocks ellie out....

there's a reason we have weight classes.....

i guess if ellie ran for the first 2 rounds... he could land at will in the final round...

cos it would be a 3 round exhibition if it ever happened.

Comment

Is there some way they could both lose? Because I'd root for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X