No announcement yet.

How many of you think that Angulo quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was the fight of the year.

Both men performed like legends and the ending was terrific even though I was rooting for El Perro!

Lara made a fan out of me. Gratz to him.

That said,

Where are all the keyboard tough guys calling Angulo a pvssy and all the other vile crap that gets said about Ortiz?

Esos putos que dicen que Ortiz es medio puto por ser medio gringo y todos esas babosadas. Y su hero? El Perro? Es Mexicano puro, no? Y ya no quiere mas. Que paso?

"El Mexicano no tiene miedo de morir...blahblahblah". You sound like Mexican Sean Hannitys w/that ****

Mamones saben quien eres.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
        Ts i think the majority off nsb is in agreement that Alfredo was perfectly justified in doing what he did but in the literal meaning off the word he did quit and im a huge Perro fan he proved once again he is as tough as they come and is a warrior but he did quit just like Lebedev a few weeks ago does this make them any less off warriors hell no
        Quit is just too harsh a word even when used in a literal sense in boxing. I prefer another word. Very few fighters quit. Injury is not a reason to justify a fighter quitting. In no other sport is injury considered quitting. You fight until you can't anymore.

As big as a fan of Duran that I am that was quitting when he quit against Leonard in the rematch.

Comment

• Nobody should question a fighters decision to stop the fight after suffering an injury. If they feel uncomfortable then by all means get out of there.

Health>Sports

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic View Post
            Nobody should question a fighters decision to stop the fight after suffering an injury. If they feel uncomfortable then by all means get out of there.

Health>Sports

i agree with this completely, but angulo did "quit."

it's a semantic discussion. what does "quit" mean, and did he do it? he's not a coward, obviously. the guy has taken bombs in victory and defeat for years now.

Comment

• Yea he quit but I can understand why.

His style means he catches a lot of punches, he gets hit a lot so why would he quit after taking one of many combos he caught last night if it were not something serious?

He didn't quit like Duran, he quit because he wants to continue boxing and earning a living to support his family. Sometimes it's not worth going a few more rounds getting your face mashed up just to say you went out on your shield. Jose Gonzalez, Duran, Vic Ortiz all quit in shameful fashion.

Comment

• Yes he quit its not even a question lol wtf. Look up the definition of quit. I don't blame him for quitting but he did

Comment

• ???

Originally posted by EzzardCharles View Post
                  he didn't quit.... he ate those punches all night.... the thumb caught him.... and he did a devon alexander....

it wasn't some victor ortiz ****.....
                  Lol.........thumbless gloves!!!

Comment

• He quit. Margarito had the same thing happen to him and he went all 12 rounds. Not that I blame Angulo for quitting but technically he quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Guys, some of you are playing dumb, and some of you are truly honest. There is Duran quitting, and there is Angulo quitting. My point is that Angulo didn't quit. When your body is telling you that there is a danger risk happening, you have to do what you have to do. Quit is a harsh word when your orbital bone is either broken, or caved in.
                      Yeah man....some of these soft batch cookie ass dudes in this thread are implying that they would not have quit if it were them eating Lara's left hand all night.

Comment

Working...
                      X