Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, Floyd offered Pacman only 40 mil as you said. Why should Manny accept this?

The fight will make well over 100 million. Guaranteed to get very close to 3 million PPV buys.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
      Not sure whether last night's fight made it less likely or more likely that Floyd calls out Pac.
      I agree. Floyd, in his own mind, might think that Pacquiao is less than a thread from before. Over the hill so to say, and he might be more prepared to take the risk.

Floyd isn't a devastating puncher at 147, not as big a puncher in the 130's. I very much doubt he could KO Pacman with one shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
        Not sure whether last night's fight made it less likely or more likely that Floyd calls out Pac.

Now that the stakes are no longer as high maybe we'll see it happen.
        Floyd has been calling out Pac for 3 years now.

What are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by KO'er View Post
          Also, Floyd offered Pacman only 40 mil as you said. Why should Manny accept this?

The fight will make well over 100 million. Guaranteed to get very close to 3 million PPV buys.
          Manny will accept a bag of rice and some purina cat chow after tonight.

Comment

• I honestly don't think Mayweather KO's Pacquiao, and frankly, if Pacquiao can come to his next fight looking as sharp as he did last night, he'll be too much for most people to handle.

Manny has always always had the tendency to get reckless, but JMM is an ATG as well and the perfect man to capitalize on Manny's mistakes with a mixture of technical skill and punching power.

IMO, if Manny trains similarly but plays it more safely next time, he'll have a good comeback.
            Last edited by samouraļ; 12-09-2012, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
              I honestly don't think Mayweather KO's Pacquiao, and frankly, if Pacquiao can come to his next fight looking as sharp as he did last night, he'll be too much for most people to handle.

Manny has always always had the tendency to get reckless, but JMM is an ATG as well and the perfect man to capitalize on Manny's mistakes with a mixture of technical skill and punching power.
              I'm not sure that Mayweather would KO Manny either. I'm positive and have been positive for years that Mayweather could casually toy with Manny for 12 rounds.

Manny and Marquez are a good fight for each other. Marquez has however admitted than Floyd outclasses them both on HBO more than once.

So you go ahead put your analysis up against Juan Manuel Marquez' analysis.

Make a poll to see who votes for what you have to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                I'm not sure that Mayweather would KO Manny either. I'm positive and have been positive for years that Mayweather could casually toy with Manny for 12 rounds.

Manny and Marquez are a good fight for each other. Marquez has however admitted than Floyd outclasses them both on HBO more than once.

So you go ahead put your analysis up against Juan Manuel Marquez' analysis.

Make a poll to see who votes for what you have to say.
                Hey, stupid, Mayweather gets the decision versus Pacquiao. Stop riding Floyd's dick every time you see something positive written about Manny.

The only issue I take with your prediction is "casual". No, you do not casually toy with Manny if he comes in at the top of his game. As sharp and fluid as he looked last night, there could have been no "toying" with him, regardless of the eventual outcome.
                Last edited by samouraļ; 12-09-2012, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                  Floyd has been calling out Pac for 3 years now.

What are you talking about?
                  Floyd hasnt done any such thing except avoid fighting Manny at all costs.

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                    Hey, stupid, Mayweather gets the decision versus Pacquiao. Stop riding Floyd's dick every time you see something positive written about Manny.

The only issue I take with your prediction is "casual". No, you do not casually toy with Manny if he comes in at the top of his game. As sharp and fluid as he looked last night, there could have been no "toying" with him, regardless of the eventual outcome.
                    Morales did. Marquez did. Bradley hurt himself but aside from his foot injury Bradley wasn't tested in his fight against Manny.

You may not like it, but there's a reason why Mayweather agreed to all of Manny's terms and has maintained his ONLY demand.

Pacquiao has flip flopped for three years straight. From needles to cut off dates to money to USADA to unhealable cuts to May 5th being all wrong to itchy socks to taking paycuts that amount to a 50/50 demand ...

I hate to tell you, but you're the one whose dickriding hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      Floyd hasnt done any such thing except avoid fighting Manny at all costs.
                      If that helps you sleep at night through your tears, boy boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X