Blackberry Bold 9700 being offered for

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackberry Bold 9700 being offered for

8gb nano IPOD touch screen.

Is it worth it to me? Bearing in mind that I want a smart phone but before i pay big bucks I want to see if i even need one.

Dude is asking for cash on top of the actual trade (not sure how much yet) but from what I can see that phone is three years old. \straight up trade or give in to cash demand???

phuckin' douchebag Anderson Cooper fans.

Comment

well, thanks for all of your help. i hope you all collectively burn in a forest fire while trying to roast marshmallows.

Comment

BlackBerry's suck.

If u want a smartphone get a android or iphone.

Comment

I wouldn't pay over $50 for a 3 year old piece of **** blackberry

Comment

Originally posted by dj Marroqui View Post
            I wouldn't pay over $50 for a 3 year old piece of **** blackberry
            Blackberrys are by far the best communication devices. Basically if you are about e-mailing, and bbm, then the phone is for you. Also bbm is amazing if your friends use it, and if you got mad shorties on it.

Comment

Blackberrys are obsolete. They are nearly going into bankruptcy. No one uses bbm anymore because everyone has Androids and iPhones.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Blackberrys are by far the best communication devices. Basically if you are about e-mailing, and bbm, then the phone is for you. Also bbm is amazing if your friends use it, and if you got mad shorties on it.
                I would of agreed with you like 3-4 years ago. Everyone I know has changed their blackberry or are looking to get a new phone. Almost everyone have gone for the iphone and some to android.

It's not the same phone it use to be imo.

There's so many better option these days I don't see why anyone would want a blackberry over an iphone or android.

I never bought into the whole bbm thing. I felt texting was good enough for the bi*ches cause it always gets the job done.

I hope Tim here didn't exchange money+an ipod for a blackberry. Terrible deal for him imo.

Comment

Working...
                X