Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samsung: There’s no way an Apple television can beat us on picture quality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously accusing apple, microsoft, or Samsung of stealing is THE MOST ******ED THING EVER.

They all have from each other and that's why technology gets better and better because they improve off each other. Fanboy ***** is gay as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
      So marketing is the only reason Apple are ahead of the game? LMFAO!
      Apple aren't "ahead of the game" in terms of technology. The only people who say that Apple are at the forefront of technology are Apple's marketeers and their slavish followers.

If other companies had any innovative ideas they wouldn't be stealing from Apple and there wouldn't be any of these lawsuits.
      Companies are taking ideas from each other and improving on them. As I pointed out there are companies suing Apple as well as Apple suing other companies. Why?

Apple didn't invent the idea of a phone that has a touch screen, a phone that takes pictures, a phone that you can play games on, a phone that is a multimedia device. They put these things together, sure, but they were still standing on the shoulders of tech innovations made by other people.

Face it, Apple change industries they get into. It looks like they will change the TV industry as well soon.
      Apple never changed the home computer industry and they were in it from the beginning.

If Samdung had any sense they wouldn't be stealing from Apple and concentrating on doing their own R&D to create innovative products.
      Why are you calling it "Samdung"? Are you still pretending that your comments have nothing to do with brand loyalty? You don't see me using childish puns like "crApple" do you?

In any case Apple have stolen from Samsung as well, hence lawsuits against the iPhone 4S.

I'd rather support a company that creates its own products with innovation than to buy second rate knockoffs from unscrupulous also-ran companies.
      I'd rather reward a company that makes good products at reasonable prices with my business. I'm not going to support them though. I'm already giving them my money, let them do their own advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Apple aren't "ahead of the game" in terms of technology. The only people who say that Apple are at the forefront of technology are Apple's marketeers and their slavish followers.

Companies are taking ideas from each other and improving on them. As I pointed out there are companies suing Apple as well as Apple suing other companies. Why?

Apple didn't invent the idea of a phone that has a touch screen, a phone that takes pictures, a phone that you can play games on, a phone that is a multimedia device. They put these things together, sure, but they were still standing on the shoulders of tech innovations made by other people.

Apple never changed the home computer industry and they were in it from the beginning.

Why are you calling it "Samdung"? Are you still pretending that your comments have nothing to do with brand loyalty? You don't see me using childish puns like "crApple" do you?

In any case Apple have stolen from Samsung as well, hence lawsuits against the iPhone 4S.

I'd rather reward a company that makes good products at reasonable prices with my business. I'm not going to support them though. I'm already giving them my money, let them do their own advertising.

What all these manufacturers have in common is that they don't have their own OS, they have had to use an OS made up of stolen IP and insecurities.

As the article in my first post shows, Apple has succeeded where others have failed. They have quality products with their own OS and the ecosystem to back it up.

Apple lead and others follow. These countersuits by samdung are futile attempt at defending their theft with patents that are already used industry wide.

A lot money and time goes into R&D so Apple are going to defend themselves against theft.

If these companies really want to compete then they should do so without infringing on IP and patents, its that simple.

I'm not going to buy stolen property but it seems there are lot of people who don't care where it comes from as long as its "cheap".

The people who buy these knockoff product remind me of this:

Comment

What all these manufacturers have in common is that they don't have their own OS, they have had to use an OS made up of stolen IP and insecurities.
          http://www.techdirt.com/blog/innovat...g-iphone.shtml

Awww....

As the article in my first post shows, Apple has succeeded where others have failed. They have quality products with their own OS and the ecosystem to back it up.
          Which others have "failed"? Who are they? Google/Android? Nope, still growing and are being installed in every cellphone not labelled with or .

Are you saying that BB have failed? They're still massive and have nothing to do with this whole handbag session anyway. Windows phones? They're brand new.

Apple lead and others follow. These countersuits by samdung are futile attempt at defending their theft with patents that are already used industry wide.
          I'll quote from the article posted above:

"[Steve Jobs] was inspired by the graphical user interface he saw at Xerox PARC and turned that into the Macintosh. Now, as we've noted before, what Jobs was always great at doing wasn't just taking an idea and copying it, but making it better. But, many would argue that's the same thing that Google has done with Android. Yes, they clearly took inspiration from the iPhone, but there are some key differences, which many people enjoy. In fact, Steve Jobs pretty much admitted this very fact earlier this year when some of the iPhone's upgrades appeared to be copied directly from Android. "

Apple get very angry when people steal their ideas but when they steal the ideas of other people then they're just taking the industry standard and we're supposed to accept that this is OK. There's a clear double standard here based on your confirmation bias and rubbish fanboyism.

A lot money and time goes into R&D so Apple are going to defend themselves against theft.
          So are Samsung.

If these companies really want to compete then they should do so without infringing on IP and patents, its that simple.
          Like Apple did with Samsung.

I'm not going to buy stolen property but it seems there are lot of people who don't care where it comes from as long as its "cheap".
          You'd buy it off a guy in a mask and a stripy sweater as long as the swag-bag he was carrying had an apple logo on it.

Comment

http://www.techdirt.com/blog/innovat...g-iphone.shtml

Awww....

Which others have "failed"? Who are they? Google/Android? Nope, still growing and are being installed in every cellphone not labelled with or .

Are you saying that BB have failed? They're still massive and have nothing to do with this whole handbag session anyway. Windows phones? They're brand new.

I'll quote from the article posted above:

"[Steve Jobs] was inspired by the graphical user interface he saw at Xerox PARC and turned that into the Macintosh. Now, as we've noted before, what Jobs was always great at doing wasn't just taking an idea and copying it, but making it better. But, many would argue that's the same thing that Google has done with Android. Yes, they clearly took inspiration from the iPhone, but there are some key differences, which many people enjoy. In fact, Steve Jobs pretty much admitted this very fact earlier this year when some of the iPhone's upgrades appeared to be copied directly from Android. "

Apple get very angry when people steal their ideas but when they steal the ideas of other people then they're just taking the industry standard and we're supposed to accept that this is OK. There's a clear double standard here based on your confirmation bias and rubbish fanboyism.

So are Samsung.

Like Apple did with Samsung.

You'd buy it off a guy in a mask and a stripy sweater as long as the swag-bag he was carrying had an apple logo on it.

Apple were given permission to use ideas they saw in Xerox PARC's GUI through a business deal! Apple never gave anyone permission to use their IP and patents.

Androids success so far is based on stolen IP and patents which will in the future be the downfall of anyone using it.

If you don't know what FRAND patents are you should look them up, Apple are not going to allow others to steal from them while being held to ransom.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              See if that was a Motorola razor it would still turn on and he'd be able to make calls and Prbly text I swear that was the most durable phone ever lmao

Comment

Apple were given permission to use ideas they saw in Xerox PARC's GUI through a business deal! Apple never gave anyone permission to use their IP and patents.

Androids success so far is based on stolen IP and patents which will in the future be the downfall of anyone using it.

If you don't know what FRAND patents are you should look them up, Apple are not going to allow others to steal from them while being held to ransom.
                Do you have any more desperate justifications to make? The fact remains that nobody gives a shit about Apple products. Samsung have made a better smartphone than the iPhone, but your response is to cry a bit and then call the company "Samdung".

Me, I don't really want a Samsung. They're neat but they're too big.

Comment

Apple use child labour and slave labour.

http://venturebeat.com/2012/01/13/apple-suppliers/

I'm pretty sure RIM do as well and I have a blackberry. So why mention it? Because I don't have brand loyalty. I got a blackberry because most of my friends have them - am I following the herd? No, I just want to use Blackberry Messenger. Same reason I bought an Xbox over a PS3. I have friends on Xbox Live that I play with, no other reason than that.

I like Mazdas. I have a Mazda 3. Am I going to start a thread saying "Mazdas are not only the best cars in the world, they also make their owners more virtuous!"? No, of course not. I'm especially not going to start a thread complaining about Honda.

Nobody here gives a tenth of a turd about brand wars between apple and whomever except YOU. Nobody gives a shit. I've seen the iPhone. It's neat. Maybe I'll get one when my contract is up. Maybe I'll get a Samsung. Maybe the new BB will work out a better choice. The fact is though that I am not beholden to any one brand because I'm not a MORON.
                  very well said green k on the way

Comment

Working...
                  X