Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a girl has a boyfriend and she tells you she dosent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a girl has a boyfriend and she tells you she dosent?

Long story short.

This girl im kind of talking to has a boyfriend. How do i know? Because it says on her facebook shes in a relationship. It seems very serious. They spend a lot of time together and i believe both are close to the other's family.

So she asks me if im dating, if im single, why i am and if i ever take girls out. I ask, so whats your situation like?

She says oh well im just dating. I was like oh ok. I asked if its anything serious and i think she said just casual stuff like what im doing.

Now when she answered she seemed very hesitant and stuttered a bit. Like if she wasnt sure how to answer.

What does this all mean?

She wants the dick...if it ain't you it'll be someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      Exactly!!!

Comment

It means she wants to set you up and cause a fight with her current bf. You vs him. The result, he shows he cares by coming for your ass, their relationship goes on and you get crossed out of the equation.

Comment

post pics of her so we can properly discuss this situation.

Comment

It means she's a tramp & void of any game. An accident waiting to happen. Do not **** with her.

If I was to **** with a woman, she'd have to be gamed up. This is America. She should keep it real, I would. If I'm out & a woman asked me If I had a girl, I wouldn't lie, there is no need. She either accepts it or steps off, real simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
              What does this all mean?
              Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              /thread...

Comment

Comment

She wants to use you so he can get her BF jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                    Long story short.

This girl im kind of talking to has a boyfriend. How do i know? Because it says on her facebook shes in a relationship. It seems very serious. They spend a lot of time together and i believe both are close to the other's family.

So she asks me if im dating, if im single, why i am and if i ever take girls out. I ask, so whats your situation like?

She says oh well im just dating. I was like oh ok. I asked if its anything serious and i think she said just casual stuff like what im doing.

Now when she answered she seemed very hesitant and stuttered a bit. Like if she wasnt sure how to answer.

What does this all mean?
                    fuk her..........

Comment

Working...
                    X