Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd so hopeless that *****s are switching to Hopkins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Floyd so hopeless that *****s are switching to Hopkins?

I just noticed that many *****s (also known as Pacquiao haters) are continuing to slander Pacquiao's historic achievements. But this time, they are using Hopkins as a source of comparison because Floyd is just so worthless, and these Pac haters know it.

hahaha they did the same thing with martinez !!!!! and ortiz !!!! and before berto was destroyed they were on his bandwagon too !!!!!!!! *****s are nothing more than bandwagon jumpers !!!!

Comment

Ever thought they might just be Hopkins fans aswell?

Or are just celebrating a historical moment of history they have witnessed?

Everything isn't about Manny Pacquiao.

People actually like and support other fighters.

Comment

Yup, bandwagoning is the name of the game for fookin' *****s. They're so pathetic that they need somebody to hang on and use it to hate on Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Ever thought they might just be Hopkins fans aswell?

Or are just celebrating a historical moment of history they have witnessed?

Everything isn't about Manny Pacquiao.

People actually like and support other fighters.
          No,they don't understand the sport.I've been called a *****,me.How crazy is that.

Comment

breaking news..being a boxing fans means follwing the sport not 1 fighter...learn that *******s

Comment

apparently if you are rooting for a black fighter that some how has something to do with hating pacquiao

Comment

*******s are ****ing stupid..boxing fans follow boxing not just 1 ****ing fighter assh0les..ya'll act like every ****ing thing on here is bout floyd and manny and no 1 else can get any damn credit ever..go suck a d1ck and shut the **** up

Comment

Im a quote on quote ***** and i hate boring-hop. His style is boring as hell.

Comment

they called me a ***** for saying something bad about pac they even red k me

Comment

Working...
                    X