No announcement yet.

The Shaq owning Hakeem Olajuwon Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Shaq owning Hakeem Olajuwon Thread

Here are some gems for those that thought O'Neal couldn't hang with Olajuwon

@ that 2nd clip

the 1st one was when hakeem was no longer in his prime. But everyone knows hakeem took shaq to school in 95. Shaq might of had some highlights but overall hakeem was better.

Comment

....For Shaq's first several years in the NBA Hakeem was the better center. After that it was no contest. True Hakeem had gotten older but prime for prime shaq would use him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
        ....For Shaq's first several years in the NBA Hakeem was the better center. After that it was no contest. True Hakeem had gotten older but prime for prime shaq would use him anyway.
        Agreed. Shaq is a beast.. hence my user name.. S IS FOR SHAQ

Comment

shaq suqs.

most dominant ever my ass.

lazy fat boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            shaq suqs.

most dominant ever my ass.

lazy fat boy.
            No comment....

Comment

hakeem olajuwon in my eyes is easily a top 15 player of all time. i dunno if i wanna say top ten, but then again so is shaq. i love shaq but i dunno when i was younger i used to emulate everything hakeem did.

there should be more appreciation for hakeem olajuwon people dont know mang.

-all time blocks leaders by far
              -7th on all time scoring list.(shaq is only like 700 points back so he might be able to pass him)
              -over 13000 rebounds averaged like 11/12 a game
              -7th on all time steals list (1.75 a game)

those are just stats though

Comment

Hakeem put Shaq in his place during the 95 nba finals. Prime vs Prime Olajuwon takes it. Shaq himself said Hakeem was the best center ever.

Comment

they play differently but when they faced each other for the chip we all know what happened. hakeem owned david more though. ahahahaha. MVP my ass.

imagine if ralph sampson didnt get injured.dayum!

Comment

they play differently but when they faced each other for the chip we all know what happened. hakeem owned david more though. ahahahaha. MVP my ass.

imagine if ralph sampson didnt get injured.dayum!

Comment

Working...
                    X