No announcement yet.

Prime Floyd Mayweather vs Prime Paul Williams at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    Mayweather wins a decision, his movement would have Williams missing while getting countered flush..Williams would make him work with his pressure but he was to sloppy and open to beat Mayweather
    That's what some thought about the bigger Winky and his great defense but as Williams said, he would be throwing too many to be able to block them all ....

and Floyd's work rate was relatively slow. Floyd often had opponents that would slow down in the 2nd half of the fight. Williams had a very high work rate and great stamina.

Williams, a southpaw, with reach .... spells trouble for Floyd's defense!

Paul Williams said similar to what I said .... just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Paul Williams said similar to what I said .... just saying.
      And Pacquiao said God was going to deliver Floyd into his hands. How'd that go for him?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        And Pacquiao said God was going to deliver Floyd into his hands. How'd that go for him?
        Unfortunately it was not up to God. It was up to the Vegas judges to "judge" and the Vegas ref to "ref".

One group gave Floyd any round that was close even when Manny could have and in some cases, should have won the round.

The ref did just like he did for other Floyd fights. Allow Floyd to hug, elbow, low blows, headlock, .... with no point deductions in the Vegas ref's mind .... well, unless you are the opponent (AKA Maidana, Hatton, Ortiz ... ) then you do not even have to touch Floyd to get a point deducted!!!

Comment

Unfortunately it was not up to God. It was up to the Vegas judges to "judge" and the Vegas ref to "ref".

One group gave Floyd any round that was close even when Manny could have and in some cases, should have won the round.

The ref did just like he did for other Floyd fights. Allow Floyd to hug, elbow, low blows, headlock, .... with no point deductions in the Vegas ref's mind .... well, unless you are the opponent (AKA Maidana, Hatton, Ortiz ... ) then you do not even have to touch Floyd to get a point deducted!!!

OMG dude, give it up. Real talk man, it's time for you to let it go. Perhaps I'm being hypocritical because maybe it's time for me to stop attacking you, but I think most would understand being that you handled our battle situation like a straight bltch. You should have just admit you were wrong, passed the points, and had that be that instead of attacking the judges who wasted their time reading all that bullshlt.

In any event, you are blinded by hate and it's ****ing sad. You really think the judges and ref are the reason Pac lost? I thought it was his shoulder. I thought it was PED's. Man, get out of here.

The flaw in your character is clear. Pac lost, you claim everyone cheated him. You lost in our battle, you claim everyone cheated you. You are a grown ass man, dude. The judges were right when they said you are better than that, but you continue to prove them wrong. Now you spend all of your time here attacking Mayweather, and every stone you throw at him is literally the same that can be thrown at Pac. I feel sorry for you.

Try to move on, homie.

Comment

• prime paul is no better than ''shot'' paul. both versions were too inaccurate to beat a guy like may. ineffective work rate, doe.

its nice that everyone is matched with the non best version of may !!!!!

mays best was below ww.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              OMG dude, give it up. Real talk man, it's time for you to let it go. Perhaps I'm being hypocritical because maybe it's time for me to stop attacking you, but I think most would understand being that you handled our battle situation like a straight bltch. You should have just admit you were wrong, passed the points, and had that be that instead of attacking the judges who wasted their time reading all that bullshlt.

In any event, you are blinded by hate and it's ****ing sad. You really think the judges and ref are the reason Pac lost? I thought it was his shoulder. I thought it was PED's. Man, get out of here.

The flaw in your character is clear. Pac lost, you claim everyone cheated him. You lost in our battle, you claim everyone cheated you. You are a grown ass man, dude. The judges were right when they said you are better than that, but you continue to prove them wrong. Now you spend all of your time here attacking Mayweather, and every stone you throw at him is literally the same that can be thrown at Pac. I feel sorry for you.

Try to move on, homie.

Actually most people would have had you on their ignore list by now!!!

As stated, if you want the kangaroo court style any crap goes, please go there.

You see, once you come here, we flush out all your nonsense ......

Remember this? Ooops!
              You said that Manny was waving the flag 1 month after surgery. Not only did you have no idea that Manny was actually "waving" the flag, you were completely WRONG about everything!!!

I proved you WRONG!

Comment

1. You presented to me several lists and I found out that there were Floyd fans. Some of who was easily recognizable and some I had no idea. You kept feeding me Floyd fans until I selected from your list in which was very similar to a list that came from a Floyd fan.

Just because I do not initially know who they are doesn't make what I said less real.

2. I didn't know that he was a Mayweather Mafia and AS YOU KNOW, I was doing some investigation AFTER the FACT!!! Yet you are trying to SPIN it! You are not trustworthy!!!

3. ZAROKU I know is more of a Mayweather fan and had posted against Manny .... but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Anyhoot, when I left, he had not voted but that has not stopped you from bringing him up!

4. Willy Wanker is friends with Mayweather Mafia. Actually so is Zaroku and you!!! Enough said!

5. BILLEAU is the only one that I can say was OK in that sense but as I told you, he went by your incorrect posts and I had no chance to prove the points (rebuttal) even though he said "Do you have any questions" and how I can use as evidence the judge statements.

Like I said, it was a Kangaroo Court.

Furthermore, you were crying until the end that it was not about what you agreed to initially but something else since you knew that you would LOSE .... well, if anyone actually cared and paid attention, they would have realized all this!

Finally, at the end of the day, and as I told you, I know what's up. I know the truth and it was not on the up and up. You and me are the FINAL Judges. I concluded it to be a Kangaroo Court for the points that I mentioned and way way more .......

Like it or not ... stop crying

ZAROKU I doubt really cares about all this. If he does, I would be surprised since he always says to let it go about Manny vs Floyd .....
                So using ZAROKU's words, its time to let it go DEFLECTOR!!!

Back to this forum DEFLECTOR:

Williams vs Floyd could have EASILY been made. Do you think otherwise?

Williams vs Manny was not likely due to Al Haymon/Arum for one. Do you think otherwise?

Williams vs Manny would likely happen if Williams was with Arum. Do you think otherwise?

Floyd also avoided Margarito when he was with Arum!!! Al Haymon told Top Rank that he had thought of who could be Floyd's next opponent but not to mention Margarito as a potential opponent when Arum walks in TOO FUNNY!!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Bltch, stop your lying.

I told you to pick ALL OF THE JUDGES. I dare you to deny this! I asked you multiple times to choose. You're full of shlt. 1 out of 4 judges is in the Mayweather Mafia. Goddamn. When we took that battle up, I had no idea it would make you this much into a butthurt f@g. You are truly a ****ing disgrace. You accused them all of cheating you, when they kicked your teeth in for saying that, you tried to change it to...oh, they just aren't smart enough. LMAOOO

Go back to the dome fool. Apologize to the judges!

And scroll up and answer my questions. Stop deflecting. Chop Chop, bltch.

Man, all I can say is that you have a huge problem .... DEFLECTING is your name and your game!

Comment

Actually most people would have had you on their ignore list by now!!!

As stated, if you want the kangaroo court style any crap goes, please go there.

You see, once you come here, we flush out all your nonsense ......

Remember this? Ooops! :
                  You said that Manny was waving the flag 1 month after surgery. Not only did you have no idea that Manny was actually "waving" the flag, you were completely WRONG about everything!!!

I proved you WRONG!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Man, all I can say is that you have a huge problem .... DEFLECTING is your name and your game!

Are you actually ******ed? How many times have I proven you wrong about shlt? Remember when you said Floyd should have failed a test for Clenbuterol????

The DCO could have passed the SG test but the LAB may have failed it for either being too dilute or for some other reason such as having illegal substance such as Clenbuterol which should have been found since it is a banned substance that is found in IV bags!

Floyd should have had higher than normal levels of Clenbuterol but with the RETRO TUE, USADA didn't report any of that.

Then you doubled down and had the nerve to try to be snarky about it

All you had to do is say that you do not understand.

The 3 weeks RETRO TUE: Its more than likely that Floyd already had the results back from USADA. Perhaps the LAB found higher than normal traces of what can be found in IV bags and then came back with this request and RETRO TUE.

You are not getting it. Clenbuterol is a substance that is found in IV bags. It helps soften it up. So that is why I bring that substance up. Labs should have found that in the results. Then USADA whips out that RETRO TUE and voila, no more positive test.
                  There is so much wrong with that paragraph!!!! You really had no idea what the **** you were talking about. Every time I go back and look at your old posts, I get a good ****ing laugh! The lab returned a positive but they didn't inform WADA? They informed USADA and let them decide what to do? The ****ing lab is a WADA signatory, not a USADA signatory, you absolute moron!

And how about your bullshlt about plasticizers
                  Do you really want me to go back months in the past about that shlt. I have so much ammunition it isn't funny. Goddamn I must have ruined your life, too. You go digging up a post about the flag and you think that did something to me? LMAOO. I DO RECALL YOU GETTING YOUR ASS KICKED IN THAT HEAD TO HEAD POLL THREAD, so wake me up when you actually have something.

Dude. We engaged in 2 head to head battles. You lost one poll thread, then you lost in the Dome 4-0. I think that's all I need to say about this little rivalry I had with you. And I say had, because it's already ****ing over. You've been annihilated, dude. I literally beat the dog shlt out of you over and over. You know it and I know it. Refer to my sig if you forget it.

I literally destroyed you over and over again. You can deny it, but deep down you know it's true. That's why I sigged ya dumb ass. You're my son. I've owned you so much that even sometimes I feel sorry for you.

Speaking of owning you, still waiting for you to answer about Pac ducking PWill. It's clear Mayweather didn't because PWill lost at the best time for the fight to be made. On the other hand, PWill was on a 6 fight winning streak when Pac chose to fight Margarito. Keep in mind:

1. PWill already beat Margarito.
                  2. Margarito was 1 fight from being massacred by Mosley.
                  3. It was Margarito's 2nd fight after a year long suspension.
                  4. It was a catchweight whereas PWill could make 147.

What you got? And don't gimme that bullshlt about it would have been made if they were both under Arum since he couldn't even get the Crawford fight done
                  Last edited by travestyny; 09-21-2017, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Prime floyd vs prime anyone at 147 will always be a fantasy. He ducked prime Mosley/Cotto/Pac, Marg, and Williams. But hey, he beat prime Leprechaun so all's forgiven.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                      ...there is a such thing called adjustments isn't there...its not out of the realm of possibility that Williams could make them and fight tall vs. Floyd

but at any rate, i don't think anybody said he fought like hearns, but being a 6'2" natural ww gives him hearns-like dimensions vs. floyd...

he had an overactive jab, something that always gave floyd problems, and applies pressure, something we've seen floyd struggle with as well...hearns isn't that type of fighter...several ppl have pointed this out, but you just looking for the haters...
                      So suddenly in the biggest fight of his life he would not only make adjustments but do so and be successful doing it against the premier boxer of his generation.

Is that possible, well anything is. Is it probable, no. You know this. but its Floyd so you will allow yourself to believe anything that ends with him losing.

A lot of guys have Hearns like dimensions. They didn't have his power, speed, balance, training etc.

What do you mean by gave Floyd problems? That is ridiculous. Every fighter is susceptible to be hit by a jab. That doesn't mean you have "problems".

What pressure did Floyd struggle against? You bringing this up perfectly illustrates my point about factoring in everything.

You over exaggerate Floyd's struggles with pressure fighters while at the same time totally discounting the fact much lesser men than Floyd were able to outbox PWill and his "style".

I'm not looking for haters. You guys just can't separate your hate from your visualization of fantasy fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X