No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alberto Machado Drops, Decisions Carlos Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
    Machado wasn't trained by his regular corner. He had never looked this average in a fight.

Hopefully for his next fight he ignores his promoter(Cotto) and trashes the idea of training at the Wild Card gym with overrated Roach and crappy rookie trainer Somodio.
    Exactly

I don't know what the fuuck roach and his team did but machado looked like shiiit.

He needs to never go back to the wild card.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      Not sure who was with who but Green won 2 rounds tops and looked like crap. The 26 month layoff was evident. Rivera got the shaft.
      LOL, I had Green, so go figure!

Comment

• Scores were way too wide fight was alot closer. Not impressed by machado. Very robotic and I don't think he has a good chin. Morales who is not known as a puncher had him hurt bad in the 10th. Any of the falls could of been ruled a knockdown and if not for the stupid corner not cutting the tape and giving machado extra time he could of been knocked out. Machado looked gassed after just 4 rounds and had trouble with morales movement. If morales who has way below avg pop had more power he would of lost.

Comment

• The ESPN telecast just ended. I had The Main, really close, with Machado by a point or 2. Guess the judges were never gonna give Morales a chance, anyway, but the right guy Won. Good Night, all.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Exactly

I don't know what the fuuck roach and his team did but machado looked like shiiit.

He needs to never go back to the wild card.
            He has faced very weak competition I mentioned it before the fight. Morales while not as spectacular has been fighting better competition. Half machado wins came against fighters who didnt enter the ring with a winning record or had double digit loses. Not alot gained knocking out guys like that in 1 or 2 rounds. Machado got exposed a bit.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                The ESPN telecast just ended. I had The Main, really close, with Machado by a point or 2. Guess the judges were never gonna give Morales a chance, anyway, but the right guy Won. Good Night, all.
                Yeah fun fights but man what was up with the judges? Green got spanked and gets the W? Judges basically gave all the rounds to machado before the fight even started. Love the atmosphere in Puerto Rico but if that's the type of judging don't expect big fights to come back to that island.

Comment

• Machado is a s.hi.t

Comment

• Comments Thread For: Alberto Machado Drops, Decisions Carlos Morales

Alberto "Explosivo" Machado (18-0, 15 KOs) scored an impressive unanimous decision victory against Carlos "The Solution" Morales (16-2-3, 6 KOs) to unify the NABO and NABA Super Featherweight titles in the main event of Golden Boy Boxing on ESPN at Ferial de Puerto Rico in Ponce. Both fighters reawakened the historic rivalry between Puerto Rico and Mexico that once again produced fireworks. Ultimately, it was Machado that came up with the victory, with scores of 99-90, 99-90 and 98-91.
                    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

• Machado looked like **** but it was in part thanks to this horrible opponent who kept hugging him

Comment

Working...
                      X