Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official LA Dodgers Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yu Dervish would be a good pick if we can sign him without giving up too much. Word here in Dallas is the Dodgers are offering 2 top pitching prospects and top hitting prospect.

Yu pitched well in the hellhole that is Globelife park, he'll do great at Dodger stadium.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
      Definitely not worried about the regular season. Hopefully he's not only back for the postseason, but with some rehab starts under his belt.

Interested to see if they're more inclined to give up prospects for a solid starter. Darvish and Gray are the likely targets.
      True....they say 4-6 weeks so it should all be gravy.......

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
        Yu Dervish would be a good pick if we can sign him without giving up too much. Word here in Dallas is the Dodgers are offering 2 top pitching prospects and top hitting prospect.

Yu pitched well in the hellhole that is Globelife park, he'll do great at Dodger stadium.
        The Dodgers aren't offering multiple top prospects. You don't trade multiple top prospects when the guy you're trading for is coming off a bad start and will be a free agent. Who are the Dodgers in a bidding war with?

Dallas needs to stop making up rumors, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
          The Dodgers aren't offering multiple top prospects. You don't trade multiple top prospects when the guy you're trading for is coming off a bad start and will be a free agent. Who are the Dodgers in a bidding war with?

Dallas needs to stop making up rumors, lol.
          Report from Dallas is that Washington, Houston and Chicago are bidding for Yu's services. Which is why the rumor was the Dodgers up the anti by offering more top prospects. This was before his horrendous start on the 26th.

Look I'm not saying the Dodgers should give up too much, but Yu would be a good pick up for the Dodgers. This guy has a 4.00 ERA in a hitters park, in the AL, in one of the hottest places on earth to pitch. At Dodgers Stadium and in the NL it could easily be in the high 2's. He would also be a good 2nd starter in the playoffs after Kershaw.

Unless of course they can somehow get Verlander.

Comment

Report from Dallas is that Washington, Houston and Chicago are bidding for Yu's services. Which is why the rumor was the Dodgers up the anti by offering more top prospects. This was before his horrendous start on the 26th.

Look I'm not saying the Dodgers should give up too much, but Yu would be a good pick up for the Dodgers. This guy has a 4.00 ERA in a hitters park, in the AL, in one of the hottest places on earth to pitch. At Dodgers Stadium and in the NL it could easily be in the high 2's. He would also be a good 2nd starter in the playoffs after Kershaw.

I think Magic and them see this is the season...they gonna pull all the stops to get this done....

Comment

Why would Chicago make an offer when Yu has the power to reject the deal? He doesn't want to play in Chicago.

The media is making up a bidding war that doesn't exist.

The Rangers would be lucky to get Calhoun and two lower level prospects.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
                I think Magic and them see this is the season...they gonna pull all the stops to get this done....
                Magic doesn't do **** for the Dodgers. He has no power with the Dodgers.
                Last edited by War Dinamita; 07-29-2017, 02:31 PM.

Comment

I'd rather they go after Sonnie Gray if they're willing to give up prospects. He's cheap and under contract till '19.

Verlander is an end of the rotation type of pitcher, I don't see any upgrade from guys like Maeda, Ryu, or McCarthy. He's likely the cheapest out of the three due to large contract he's due.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                    I'd rather they go after Sonnie Gray if they're willing to give up prospects. He's cheap and under contract till '19.

Verlander is an end of the rotation type of pitcher, I don't see any upgrade from guys like Maeda, Ryu, or McCarthy. He's likely the cheapest out of the three due to large contract he's due.

Comment

• Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
                      Magic doesn't do **** for the Dodgers. He has no power with the Dodgers.
                      Magic gonna magic...............

Comment

Working...
                      X