View Poll Results: What should I do?
If you love her you'd wear it. 7 35.00%
No, no straight man should have a dildo that close to his face. 12 60.00%
It really isn't a big deal dude, it's just foreplay. 1 5.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-31-2017, 10:17 PM #41
Team PBC

Quoted: 2254 Post(s)
Santa_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,598,094,770,157,854,720.00
Total Points: 13,893,094,770,358,065,152.00
Dolly Castro :love: - -jose- Dolly Castro :la: - -jose- One Time going to war! - Thurman eye candy thread :cool2: - -jose- Love that Monday thread!! Happy Easter aswell!! - Pretty Boy1 
she's perfect  :beerchug: - -jose- No Message - cheeseburger Cheers bro! - K-Nan thanks for the hook up - jreckoning have a cold one - bigsmoothh 
For Carol - bigdlb12 that racist thread :lol1: - -jose- Cheers - siablo14 Mi Mejor Regalo, Tu Amistad! - 1hourRun Great pics in the latina thread. - BOXEO _ 
:beerchug: - -jose- Trump link, thanks! - -jose- No Message - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by el*** View Post
That looks cool, i would try it.

whats your concern, that she will smash your face in with her ass? just tell her to go slow

i dont see what the big deal is, you have her ass all in your face when you 69 right? its almost the same thing
No, my concern is wearing a dildo on my damn chin. It's just weird. Vote in the poll please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdramashow View Post
man up and wear the dildo bro
I might have to bite the bullet here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
this may very well be may favorite lounge thread ever and that's saying quite a bit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooshashi View Post
ATG thread...I'm dying over here!
Thanks but I'm in a real dillema here guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teetotaler View Post
Dont do it. She'll realize shes better off with the dildo and leave you
Nah I doubt it, we've been playing with dildos for quite some time now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
I don't even get the question. She will leave you if you don't wear a dildo helmet to bed?

That's the depth of your relationship?

Yeah she's "the one" for sure
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
It's not a WW1 Nazi helmet, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
It's just a matter of time before she starts using that dildo on your ass.
Oh no, I made it crystal clear when we bought this thing that this will be the kinkiest thing we'll ever do (If I even do it and that's a big if right now)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOXEO _ View Post
So is she into the violent ghetto gaggers type face ****ing? Slapping and spitting and whatnot.
No not at all, it's sensual. Except when she drinks, lol. Made my nose bleed once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
It sounds like she is your one true love, don't let something as small as a chin dildo get in the way of that.
She is but I was kinda hoping more people would vote for the third option

Last edited by Santa_; 05-31-2017 at 10:28 PM.
Santa_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 10:18 PM #42
Team PBC

Santa_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond reputeSanta_ has a reputation beyond repute
Dolly Castro :love: - -jose- Dolly Castro :la: - -jose- One Time going to war! - Thurman eye candy thread :cool2: - -jose- Love that Monday thread!! Happy Easter aswell!! - Pretty Boy1 
she's perfect  :beerchug: - -jose- No Message - cheeseburger Cheers bro! - K-Nan thanks for the hook up - jreckoning have a cold one - bigsmoothh 
For Carol - bigdlb12 that racist thread :lol1: - -jose- Cheers - siablo14 Mi Mejor Regalo, Tu Amistad! - 1hourRun Great pics in the latina thread. - BOXEO _ 

victoria296 Brenda Steenhar jennifer
Amy Bossy Allison kathy Maggie amberdawn919 susana diana rodriguez alicia jodie REBECCA94 @joanne o'donnell; destiny
Pinky betty_sue
!Laura! 'Marie' !stef!
*Playergirl* +Becky+ Kelly

Help me out.....would you make your BF's wear this thing???
Old 05-31-2017, 10:30 PM #43
Down With Alt Right

Quoted: 2110 Post(s)
Shaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,411,718.60
funny dude - jas Dog breath - W1LL My apologies man.  Lets fix these fools. - HAMMER77777 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa_ View Post
What the actual fvck?

Did you just tag every female who posts here? .....How?
Shaolin Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 10:33 PM #44
Team PBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
What the actual fvck?

Did you just tag every female who posts here? .....How?
just trying to get some of the female opinion's on the matter, hopefully they vote
Old 05-31-2017, 10:35 PM #45
Down With Alt Right

Shaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond repute
funny dude - jas Dog breath - W1LL My apologies man.  Lets fix these fools. - HAMMER77777 

Quote:
just trying to get some of the female opinion's on the matter, hopefully they vote
The majority of them are inactive or have 0 posts. What script did you use to tag them?
Old 05-31-2017, 10:38 PM #46
Team PBC

Quote:
The majority of them are inactive or have 0 posts. What script did you use to tag them?
Script? Dude I've been lurking this place since the late 90's.

Now if you don't mind would you please vote???
Old 05-31-2017, 10:38 PM #47
the lizard of ahs

Quoted: 668 Post(s)
phallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 179,417,073,762,919,874,560.00
Total Points: 179,417,073,762,919,972,864.00
Hermano de leche.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Rimjob All-Star Team - DWiens421 have a drink on me bro. - Melly-Mel Big,thick, black cock in the ass - Mizzou To my long lost brother. - Round 1 
No Message - Dick Valentine Here homey. You need some food - mangler Here's a gift hermano.. - !! AI-Holmes!! top notch poster - BostonGuy eat some cake hermano.. - Round 1 
Happy Holidays phallus.. - !! AI-Holmes!! here's a leftover slice, enjoy! Brooklyn Pizza son!!! - -jose- You know what's up. Real recognize real. #respect - Just Now Hit Me No Message - -jose- hnnng, I bet it tastes as sweet as this slush - Santa_ 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - _PlaT_NuM_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - mangler jr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mangler Jewnior 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Up View Post
also tell her you want to try watching her have lesbian sex with a hot chick then join.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
LMAOOOOOOO that face dildo is hilarious
Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
I don't even get the question. She will leave you if you don't wear a dildo helmet to bed?

That's the depth of your relationship?

Yeah she's "the one" for sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
It's just a matter of time before she starts using that dildo on your ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOXEO _ View Post
I think we found Alexkid's new avatar.
Quote:
there are no females here, all the horny males chased them away. i sure like the idea of trading the dildo helmet/ face dildo for a lesbian threesome
phallus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 10:39 PM #48
Down With Alt Right

Quote:
Script? Dude I've been lurking this place since the late 90's.

Now if you don't mind would you please vote???
No. ............
Old 05-31-2017, 10:45 PM #49
Team PBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by phallus View Post
there are no females here, all the horny males chased them away. i sure like the idea of trading the dildo helmet/ face dildo for a lesbian threesome

weirdos
some people just don't know how to act online
Old 05-31-2017, 10:46 PM #50
Team PBC

Quote:
No. ............

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Share This With Friends

Tags
(face, queening, sitting)

User Tag List