No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    You're tell'n me all the findings have been made public ???
    Nope. I'm not saying that.

I'm saying that both Schiff and Clapper have said there is ZERO evidence of collusion between Trumps team and Russia.

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    Continue to flail away with an indefensible arguement.
    Yes, that is,exactly what you are doing.

Thats Why I told you to try and keep up. Again you've failed to do so. Like I say, Grubers aren't known for their smarts.

SafeSpace is on my ignore list, and he first put me on his anyway, so I don't care what Walter Mitty nonsense he spews anymore.

Stay on topic please. I know it's hard to do that when you're debating a topic your team has zero evidence to provide for your claims, but at least try. Or just accept the facts. Your choice

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
      Quote me when you reference me; don't come around here with those cheap "1bad65" tactics.

Your mistake is in thinking that we're somehow limited to just drones or just ships.

If they challenge, they pay. We use all our resources. It's as simple as that.

Nothing you say can get around that capability, either.

Do I need to list it out? You know we have air-fighters, at least, right? You know we could just take the base, right? Exactly as I specified from the beginning as being a more cost-effective option, if they're looking to challenge, which I doubt they would.

We win any challenge, period. They're not stupid enough to launch a nuclear war over an airbase.

You're in denial.

In fact, they disrespect me by challenging, and I'll take Crimea back. Syria's mine, and he ain't gon' do shiz. He gon' take his spanking like when Turkey handed it out.

And, yo, 1bad65, you talk a lot of shiz for someone who has me on ignore. You scared to debate me?
      If drones couldve shut down the air bases why didn't we use them?

We have plenty in the region.

If missiles are able to shut down that air base, why didn't 60 Tomahawks do the job?

How many do you need to use?

Aircraft can deliver bigger payloads and more accurately.

If it was so easy then why didn't we just use aircraft?

Wars and battles have casualties.

And no one likes casualties more than the us and the west.

It's not as easy as you think. The us has great military strategists and tacticians.

If it was that easy, it would have been done already years ago by obama. You know when the syrians probably did do a real, substantial chemical strike in ghouta.

Comment

• dumbo

(That's you Lennox since you wanna be addressed)

What resources do you wanna use in syria?

Comment

• Here is Clapper saying there is ZERO evidence of collusion on March 5, 2017:

Here is Adam Schiff saying there is ZERO evidence of collusion on April 2, 2017:

So, do you have anything more recent showing ANY evidence of collusion between Russia and Trump's team?

No, you don't. And we both know it.

But I'm ready to admit I was wrong if you do somehow find anything...

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Nope. I'm not saying that.

I'm saying that both Schiff and Clapper have said there is ZERO evidence of collusion between Trumps team and Russia.

Yes, that is,exactly what you are doing.

Thats Why I told you to try and keep up. Again you've failed to do so. Like I say, Grubers aren't known for their smarts.

SafeSpace is on my ignore list, and he first put me on his anyway, so I don't care what Walter Mitty nonsense he spews anymore.

Stay on topic please. I know it's hard to do that when you're debating a topic your team has zero evidence to provide for your claims, but at least try. Or just accept the facts. Your choice

You can say "keep up" till you're blue in the face it doesn't mean squat to anybody but you.

Only one to not stay'n on topic is you.

There is an ongo'n investigation of a Russian tyrant and the collusion of a clueless administration.

Ongoing meaning all of the details have not been concluded and or released.

Say what you will about who said what.....Makes no difference !

Comment

You can say "keep up" till you're blue in the face it doesn't mean squat to anybody but you.
              Yes, I'm figuring out that you're not going to ever grasp the concept.

Repeating nonsense talking points from the Democrat Underground/Occupy Democrats is about the depth of your intellect. You've shown independent research isn't something you are capable of.

There is an ongo'n investigation of a Russian tyrant and the collusion of a clueless administration.
              Yes, I've agreed on this several times.

You can't even keep up when someone throws you a bone!!

Ongoing meaning all of the details have not been concluded and or released.
              No, it does not.

That's your talking points again.

Say what you will about who said what.....Makes no difference !
              I agree. Anyone can say anything.

We need proof. And to date your team has ZERO proof.

If your team ever finds any proof, I'll be here waiting!

Comment

look whos crying about the nuclear option

also schiff is a soro's dirtbag

do your research

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  look whos crying about the nuclear option

It's such irony. It's like setting a booby trap and catching yourself in it!

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  do your research
                  He's already shown he lacks the ability to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    It's such irony. It's like setting a booby trap and catching yourself in it!

He's already shown he lacks the ability to do that.
                    watch out he'll just post some random incorrect meme

Comment

Oh I see....

The FBI and Intelligence Committee briefs you on its findings daily.

I gotcha.....

but you are so positive of the other?

does that mean that they brief you on it?

Comment

Working...
                      X