Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder vs. Gerald Washington - Official Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder vs. Gerald Washington - Official Weigh-In

Wilder vs. Breazeale Weigh-In Photos Gallery - BIRMINGHAM, Alabama Whether Gerald Washington figuratively is big enough for this moment remains to be seen. He is plenty big enough in the literal sense. The 6-feet-6 Washington weighed in at 239 pounds Friday afternoon for his shot at WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder on Saturday night. The 6-feet-7 Wilder weighed in at 222 pounds for the fifth defense of a championship he won by beating Bermane Stiverne two years ago in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

BOOOOOOOOMMBB SQUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAADD

Oh shit, now we're all deaf

Comment

And the new!!!

Comment

Wilder's weight was the lowest he's been in a while, but he doesn't look as lean as usual. I'm surprised because he'll have some water weight come back on when he re-hydrates...I'm sure he's fine, he just usually looks different.

Comment

Boooooombsquaaaaad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
            Wilder's weight was the lowest he's been in a while, but he doesn't look as lean as usual. I'm surprised because he'll have some water weight come back on when he re-hydrates...I'm sure he's fine, he just usually looks different.
            It looks like he didn't hit the weights as much for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
              He's a HW he doesnt de hydrate himself. He is super lean tho with some of the tiniest legs you will ever see on a man his size.

Comment

BummmmmmmmmSquaaaaaaaaad!

Comment

I think you're right. I wonder if that's a thing with the hand that was injured or just having went through a full camp for a fight that got cancelled then having to start back a month later and was over trained or not into it.
                  Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  It looks like he didn't hit the weights as much for this fight.

Comment

I wonder if those legs will come into play at some point with a tougher competitor or not. He seems like he can go 12 rounds pretty easily, but the opposition hasn't been too rough yet.
                    Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    He's a HW he doesnt de hydrate himself. He is super lean tho with some of the tiniest legs you will ever see on a man his size.

Comment

Working...
                    X