Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-03-2016, 10:53 AM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2522 Post(s)
deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,123,477,208,000,179,200.00
Total Points: 2,123,477,208,000,221,440.00
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 
Cheers! - BombZquad You are an awesome poster, you rock! - Slick..Slayer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyPug View Post
ive always been the type who mostly waits for a girl to start talking to me first. . . usually the extremely hot girls don't approach guys first, however, they will "give you the look", to let you know they want you to approach them. .

i admit that im not some smooth talking playa. . . im kind of shy in person (unless i know the girl well). . . lol im probably even a little awkward at times. . . i just can't bring myself to put on a fake pose and be all ****y and tough. . im just a nice guy - not all aggressive, and touchy-feely like some guys can be with girls at the club. . .

it seems a surprising amount of girls actually like this "azzhole persona" a lot of doosh knuckles have. . . a lot of girls don't like a guy who is just laid back, quiet, and nice. . .
Yeah you're definitely a friend zoner.
deathofaclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 10:58 AM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2522 Post(s)
deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,123,477,208,000,179,200.00
Total Points: 2,123,477,208,000,221,440.00
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 
Cheers! - BombZquad You are an awesome poster, you rock! - Slick..Slayer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
Girls who go to clubs without men usually have an agenda : meet dudes.
Exactly.

Most people in the club are there to meet men or women. Fair enough there will be some that are just there for a night with their friends but no man would be in there if it was an all men's club and same for women, unless it's a gay club of course.

99% of people in there are there because there's members of the opposite sex in there, or they wouldn't go. So people need to remember that and not worry too much about it.
deathofaclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 01:52 PM #53
Splendiferous

Quoted: 4237 Post(s)
Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 960,037,404,895,631,872.00
Total Points: 961,037,404,895,676,160.00
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the "media" and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossy View Post
Yes and no.

When I do actually go out, I go out to have fun with my friends, not to meet guys. Any guy who wants to talk to me in a club/bar setting really isn't concerned with my favourite book or my views on global warming, they are looking for something to take home with them. That isn't my thing. But I am always smiling and laughing when I am out, so I do get approached, because I come across as friendly. I respectfully decline though.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

look at this fat pathetic prostitute frontin.....

Yea all you need is a cash, credit card and a bus doe to bang you,

you fat disgusting sloppy ass thot.

"global warming"

yea, sure julia.

Sterling Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 02:06 PM #54
////////

Quoted: 4214 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,899,367,379.89
You are the master of this, you homo - TyphoonFloyd For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd 
TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe 
No Message - Y0@NN Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One 
Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 

girls in clubs are trash

library babes only
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 02:44 PM #55
Greatness!!

Quoted: 1802 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 66,787,680,118,838.53
Total Points: 123,786,780,361,851.19
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davros2010 View Post
I was out a few weeks ago down this bar, Was just having a chill out and not really in the mood to pull or get pissed. There were these 2 girls on the dance floor in seriously hot outfits dancing away trying to look hot not one guy went up to them they then moved up to the bar and were dancing away a few guys were looking at them but seemed to nervous to go up to them. I had a brief talk to them when i was at the bar but not one single guy made an approach for them they got pissed off and they both left. It got me thinking maybe a lot of good looking girls dont get approached because there to hot?
Guys are avoiding them, because they don't want the police come knocking on their door the next day charging them for "rape". In ten years, liberals will outlaw sex. Cybersex is where we are heading and test tube babies. Have you been watching what's happening? Almost Every woman is saying they were raped. Just talking to a random chick now is sexual harassment if she is doesn't find you attractive.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 03:20 PM #56
We Wuz Changz

Quoted: 4090 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,182,054,801,336,968,413,184.00
Total Points: 5,182,054,801,436,969,009,152.00
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- 
lol - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX 
my ni gga - STAX ON DECK Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- 
Lana was sent from above - Santa_ -jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
girls in clubs are trash

library babes only

Very true.

I've never met a man who found a decent wife at da club.
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 03:38 PM #57
Bangin Jew Broads

Quoted: 1478 Post(s)
johnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 82,685,076,503,112,422,785,024.00
Total Points: 82,690,601,553,858,853,339,136.00
every post is championship quality,,,congrats on 1400 - jreckoning Excellent human being. - S a m u r a i Have another medal. - S a m u r a i And another superman. - S a m u r a i Last one for today. - S a m u r a i 
Last one for today.  Thanks for being such a great poster John. - Chief2ndzOnly! advice on Excel - siablo14 Thanks for the link. - bearman3000 Thank you so much, Cheers! - eddie_monster for good luck with your site - jazluvr 
Super poster. - dancovboxer Feliz Navidad - El Mustang No Message - Lazerjab thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 chea boy... - CASA DE COMBATE 
great post - -jose- No Message - -jose- 2014-2015 NSB Fantasy Football Champ! Congrats Bro! - Check_hooks You mudderf*cker, you! - ßringer For keeping your quote in my sig all this time, haha! - JK1700 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Spray_resistant AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Hard Dick Childhood Cancer - Hard Dick Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Send a message via AIM to johnm is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossy View Post
No one here is going to get their mittens on my t&a
This went well.
johnm is... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 04:55 PM #58
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 6551 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,456,208,842,333.03
Total Points: 100,001,000,176,556,309,479,424.00
Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 get pwnt - Shaolin Sword have some tissues to shove in your mouth fatty,mak yourself throw up cuz ur so fat,,,Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres n - Shaolin Sword Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 Just me and u now faggot.  Nobody here to help you.  SS will be here soon and youre about to get tag teamed, Aussie.  LOL, I run things here.  you are out - HAMMER77777 
WHY ARE YOU GAY-AY? - HAMMER77777 Your new song:  OK dude, I thought of this while I was mowing my Lawn.  This is what I came up with.  Yes, I just spent about Half Hour on this:   ELROY, there's no need to feel down I said, LEROY, pick yourself off the ground I said, ELROY, 'cause y - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 sent plenty of reports to the mods too.  Losers Will be banned.  https://media.giphy.com/media/dIAYnXuaBzUli/200.gif - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post
Very true.

I've never met a man who found a decent wife at da club.
what if a guy isnt looking for a wife
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 04:57 PM #59
We Wuz Changz

Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- 
lol - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX 
my ni gga - STAX ON DECK Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- 
Lana was sent from above - Santa_ -jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post

look at this fat pathetic prostitute frontin.....

Yea all you need is a cash, credit card and a bus doe to bang you,

you fat disgusting sloppy ass thot.

"global warming"

yea, sure julia.

Lol

Boxingscene is the only place she can be rated higher than a 3.
Old 11-03-2016, 04:59 PM #60
We Wuz Changz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiGreat View Post
what if a guy isnt looking for a wife

You probably won't find a decent wife there, but I'm pretty sure there are plenty of decent sluts and skanks in those places.

Share This With Friends

Tags
clubs, girls, hot?, night

User Tag List