Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather's Only Concern is Money, Not The Fans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least Floyd isn't advocating the slaughter of his fans.

Comment

Many day by day getting even lower. Soon he will kneel and cry for nother payday from Floydh.

Comment

Yep, that's it. I called it in an earlier post. Manny is spot on right here. Mayweather's primary concern is his health and financial security. This was the primary reason why he lacked a crowd pleasing style and didn't take many risks in the ring, because he feared getting hit too much and hurt. Well at least he did earn enough money in the sport so he could retire. However at the same time, fans, legacy, honor and pride meant absolutely nothing to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          Agree with Pacman about fighters responsibility to give fans a good fight. The problem is not everyone considers a slugfest as the only form of good. Also, I'm not sure what questions prompted Pacman to say this, but it seems like he is trying to sell his November ppv as a fight for the fans. I'm not buying it.
          you can have a good fight and an entertaining fight without it being a slug fest. if there's actions from both guys that will make it an entertaining fight. it doesnt have to be a slug fest and im sure manny is not trying to say that. you cant denied the fact that there was very little actions on floyd's part.

Comment

Fans wanted Pac to break bread and share the ring with the YOUNG LION named Bud...but we're getting ****ing Vargas lol

Comment

Poochquiao the dirty politician lying again

Then why did you fight clottey, rios, algieri and now vargas? Lying politician always ripping off his dumb fans ahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Yep, that's it. I called it in an earlier post. Manny is spot on right here. Mayweather's primary concern is his health and financial security. This was the primary reason why he lacked a crowd pleasing style and didn't take many risks in the ring, because he feared getting hit too much and hurt. Well at least he did earn enough money in the sport so he could retire. However at the same time, fans, legacy, honor and pride meant absolutely nothing to him.
                Floyd took plenty of risks, he was just superior to the opposition and dominated. Why are you criticizing him for that?

Whenever an opponent didn't foolishly try to outbox him you had a great fight. Whenever an opponent mailed it in like Canelo or Manny, you got terrible fights. Why would you blame Floyd when his opponent stops fighting.

Its as if you wanted Floyd to fight recklessly to increase his chances of losing. I don't think you'd ask anyone else to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  Fans wanted Pac to break bread and share the ring with the YOUNG LION named Bud...but we're getting ****ing Vargas lol
                  fight will happen. trust.

Comment

Crackhead Manny needs to stop using meth cause he's the only one that thinks he beat Floyd and wtf is he talking about caring for the fans? If he did he wouldn't be fighting Vargas. Meth manny is a crackhead who should not be allowed to make money in the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Floyd took plenty of risks, he was just superior to the opposition and dominated. Why are you criticizing him for that?

Whenever an opponent didn't foolishly try to outbox him you had a great fight. Whenever an opponent mailed it in like Canelo or Manny, you got terrible fights. Why would you blame Floyd when his opponent stops fighting.

Its as if you wanted Floyd to fight recklessly to increase his chances of losing. I don't think you'd ask anyone else to do that.
                      because it takes 2 to get a fight. if one is avoiding and backing away. there's no fight. im not saying there's anything wrong with this. you do what you gotta do to win. nobody says you have to take risk and go in with your head sticking out recklessly. its about creating actions. floyd can still be a defensive fighter and be exciting at the same time if he apply more actions. but he doesnt do that. i see you guys like to justify this by saying why fight recklessly, nobody is even trying to say thats what he need to do to be exciting.

Comment

Working...
                      X