Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-05-2012, 02:20 PM #21
Double X

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,056,033,159,146,365.00
Total Points: 3,056,033,641,956,641.50
Here's a superman gift, for being brave enough to fukk squids - Erik13 I shall try my best to improve my reputation. - Robin Hood Here's for the 7k post! - led Happy 7k! :) - *Boss Lady* xmas gift, even though i'm almost 1000% sure you don't celebrate it.. - Ether 
Thank you ! - BulgariasFinest Happy 8k! :) - Bossy Here's one for the 8k party - led I found a way to fix "it"....pm me, ill be more than happy to help you - Mike Tyson77 I'm new here but congratulations on your 9000 post...cheers! - jose830 
For going 10,000 strong! - codey for your service. - codey 10000 - TBear Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy new year, Teng. - Terrel 
the first bottle is on me homie! - jose830 Happy 10.5k tard! - led* 
Autism - Pension-Killer Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - project xxx1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Point Giver Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leohappy View Post
i've been secretly eyeing a nice girl at the italian lang course that i've been attending for 2 months, and we worked really well together for the course & some other stuff (she constantly been nagging me via email). never really felt that it'd come to anything at all as she always ran home as soon as the course was over & felt she wasn't really interested in me.
then at the end of the course in dec 20th she invited me to coffee, and we had a really cool personal debate there as well. then at the end i surprised her with a nice ny gift, and she literally hopped on me and showered me with kisses. didn't know that poor little thing had such a crush on me and could hide it for so long. i was completely shocked and felt woozy for the rest of the day. really weird feeling that i never had before. hoping for the best in the future though.
Awesome story man, hope things work out for you
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 02:21 PM #22
Double X

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Here's a superman gift, for being brave enough to fukk squids - Erik13 I shall try my best to improve my reputation. - Robin Hood Here's for the 7k post! - led Happy 7k! :) - *Boss Lady* xmas gift, even though i'm almost 1000% sure you don't celebrate it.. - Ether 
Thank you ! - BulgariasFinest Happy 8k! :) - Bossy Here's one for the 8k party - led I found a way to fix "it"....pm me, ill be more than happy to help you - Mike Tyson77 I'm new here but congratulations on your 9000 post...cheers! - jose830 
For going 10,000 strong! - codey for your service. - codey 10000 - TBear Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy new year, Teng. - Terrel 
Autism - Pension-Killer Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - project xxx1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Point Giver Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Money View Post
I was really into this girl that was a bit of a wild free spirit type - she was the one that suggested the "friends with benefits"

Sounds like a sweet deal in theory but I got a bit emotionally attached.

It was a fun crazy few months and still think about her now and again.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Yeah, people think that's the greatest thing in the world, but if you really like the girl it ****ing sucks.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:11 PM #23
Double X

C'mon loungers, we need more contributors.
Old 08-25-2016, 03:49 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2520 Post(s)
Teetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond reputeTeetotaler has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,918,901,818,182,126,080.00
No Message - deanrw Thank you sir.  Keep up the great posts! - anthonydavid11 Uchiha Madara vs Shinobi Alliance. - DionysusX No Message - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
C'mon loungers, we need more contributors.
When i was in this program for poor people i meet this chick. We had the same class together for 5 weeks. We got to know each other little by little. Then i asked her for her number and she turned me down. As u can imagine i was kinda bummed. Then after the 5 weeks we went our seperate ways and many people that started with us got kicked out. Then we woild occasionally see each other at the end of the day. It developed into a lil more. Shed take pictures of us and hang out more. Then she told me she was leaving. And on her last day i couldnt see her cause of whatever i had to do but when i got to the building it was late and assumed she left. Then when i turned the corner there she was. She was waiting for a friend and we started walking. But her and her friend had plans to do something but she hinted to do something else but i foolishly stayed quite and she went with her friend. She gave me a big hug and walked away. My goofy white trash friend said she was too good for me. He was right. Then lile 2 weeks later i get a message from her in an e-mail ( yeah i know, e-mail lol) she asked if use it. I replied and we had a conversation for a week then she asked me for my number. I was freakin happy as ****. But in the end nothing happened.
Teetotaler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 04:11 PM #25

Quoted: 3833 Post(s)
Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 944,374,118,780,140,257,280.00
Total Points: 944,390,024,309,421,768,704.00
Toke on this retard. - Jim Jeffries For your munchies later lol - HughJass Hahahaha.For the pwn - HughJass A piping hot cup of joe for keeping it gangster. Keep ballin big pimpin boss playa. Dueces - Anxious Times It's all good in the hood! Keep it gangster, boss. - Anxious Times 
Good posts in the 'What song are you listening to' thread. - punchr Coors Light lol - -Mustang- favoUr returned - Beercules Your a good lad - Rocky... Cheers ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
i stack bread and bread accesories - STAX ON DECK Thank you! - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- One day we'll have a meetup lol - El-blanco "Alright, we jammin'" Had to be fish because you know di man dem nuh eat pork - siablo14 
Can you give yourself a dildo? - PF Rudyo whoop whoop - Santa_ It's a fish...a striped one - Mike D Esther as ref kills it. She'll never let Fred win. - anthonydavid11 Something to suck on to ease your crying about the forum - JimRaynor 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Bossy........
Rudyo is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
girl, post, time, trippin'

User Tag List