Election 2012: Final Predictions.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Election 2012: Final Predictions.

Who you got?

I pick Obama by a fair margin in EC votes, maybe closer in popular vote.

i was just about to start a similar thread.

i don't know why but i have had it in my head that this election might be similar to the 2000 election in that it's stolen from somebody.

Comment

I would say Obama wins the Electoral vote but loses the popular vote. It's going to be real close because you dumb asses aren't going out and voting the way you did in 2008.

Comment

Close but Obama wins this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          I would say Obama wins the Electoral vote but loses the popular vote. It's going to be real close because you dumb asses aren't going out and voting the way you did in 2008.

I disagree with the underlined premise. The dumb asses are actually the people who came out in full swing in 2008. First time voters who got seduced by Obama.

If they don't vote this year.....it's actually a good thing. We don't need them diluting the results. The fact that their vote has equal power as someone who is well informed on economics and what individual liberty is all about...is quite shameful.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post
            I disagree with the underlined premise. The dumb asses are actually the people who came out in full swing in 2008. First time voters who got seduced by Obama.

If they don't vote this year.....it's actually a good thing. We don't need them diluting the results. The fact that their vote has equal power as someone who is well informed on economics and what individual liberty is all about...is quite shameful.
            Question: If you saw a dying baby with down syndrome at the side of the road, would you do anything other than spit on it?
            Last edited by deliveryman; 11-02-2012, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Obama by Split Decision

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                Question: If you saw a dying baby with down syndrome at the side of the road, would you do anything other than spit on it?

Comment

Romney got the Bilderburg nod. Hes winning.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post
                    On top of spitting you might also kick it right?

Comment

Working...
                    X