Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murata: N'dam First, Ultimately Shooting for GGG-Canelo Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murata: N'dam First, Ultimately Shooting for GGG-Canelo Winner

A few days remain before his rematch against Hassan N'Dam, and Ryota Murata said that the biggest difference for him going into his second fight against the Cameroonian-French is his mentality. "It's completely different," Murata (12-1, nine knockouts) said of his mindset, comparing what it was before his first N'Dam bout. "This time, I can go into the fight with a certain level of confidence. "For the previous fight, it was my first fight against a world-class opponent in my career, so I was uncertain how well I could do. But now I believe in myself and that's huge mentally."
    [Click Here To Read More]

shame he has to rematch someone he easily beat. if not he cold be fighting jacobs or derychenko

Comment

Hold on a minute, I don't get this! I thought this WBA regular/Super B/S came to an end @ 160Lb when GGG beat Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
        Hold on a minute, I don't get this! I thought this WBA regular/Super B/S came to an end @ 160Lb when GGG beat Jacobs.
        haha came to an end. making money never "comes to an end"

Comment

I'm sick to my stomach with all these robberies in the middleweight division! Murata, Jacobs, Canelo and how these low-level boxers/brawlers get so much preference over the technicians : first Hassan N’Dam robs Ryota Murata and then even the 'Cash-Cow' Canelo Alvarez is denied his rightful victory over Triple-Duck!

Both these guys ( N'dam and 3G) are not on the level of a 'Lineal-Champion' Canelo Alvarez and the Olympic Gold winner Ryota Murata, we need better officials like Judge Adalaide Byrd in the sport to get it right, otherwise what happened to Roman Gonzalez may be repeated in future, a tragedy.
          Last edited by 1hourRun; 10-18-2017, 01:11 AM.

Comment

if Murata is unable to knockout Ndam, then he has no business thinking about GGG/Canelo winner.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
              if Murata is unable to knockout Ndam, then he has no business thinking about GGG/Canelo winner.

lol N'Damn has never been KO! David Lepuke almost killed him and he kept fighting!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I'm sick to my stomach with all these robberies in the middleweight division! Murata, Jacobs, Canelo and how these low-level boxers/brawlers get so much preference over the technicians : first Hassan N’Dam robs Ryota Murata and then even the 'Cash-Cow' Canelo Alvarez is denied his rightful victory over Triple-Duck!

Both these guys ( N'dam and 3G) are not on the level of a 'Lineal-Champion' Canelo Alvarez and the Olympic Gold winner Ryota Murata, we need better officials like Judge Adalaide Byrd in the sport to get it right, otherwise what happened to Roman Gonzalez may be repeated in future, a tragedy.
                lololol how did murata get robbed by a nobody like ndam in his own country.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  lololol how did murata get robbed by a nobody like ndam in his own country.
                  I mean you tell me. All's I know is that judges Gustavo Padilla from Panama and Hubert Earle from Canada were suspended for six months by the WBA for this atrocious borderline criminal robbery.

Comment

Fight Jacobs or Jermall instead

Comment

Working...
                    X