Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime Viewership Went Down During Lara-Gausha Main Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    they just Racist, thats why refusing to watch Lara cause he black
    Wasn't every fighter on the card black?????

Comment

Lara fights the way he fights no one is going to change that.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        they just Racist, thats why refusing to watch Lara cause he black
        I can't tell if you're being serious or joking here. I switched channels after the Charlo - Lublin fight. Not b/c Lara's black ( as am i ), but b/c I've seen Lara fight before....fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me !!

Comment

I was one of the ones who stopped watching after Lara and gausha walked into the ring, not because I don't like Lara but because I knew he was gonna win, this has to be a statement to Al Haymon and the networks that we wanna see him fight better competition either boo boo andrade or the charlos

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
            Showtime has always been stupid, theyll put on any card that al haymon wants which is usually garbage, hbo cut ties with him years ago for doing the same thing. People think im dumb for favoring a promoter but i just hate to see all the wasted talent at pbc
            LMAO you have no idea what you're saying, at this point it's just hate, pbc puts on amazing matches on free TV, their best fighters against other huge opposition, hbo is just waiting on a big enough fight to sell it to the people on ppv , same with top rank, they sold Crawford Vs postol on ppv , are you serious.. At least Bob arum made a deal with ESPN to televise big fights on free TV, but golden boy is just greedy garbage , canelo would be making sooo much more money if he was with Al haymon

Comment

Gausha actually did well. He took his time, didn't play Lara's showcase game and Lara was confused as hell. Lara thought he'll get another victim that comes forward for him and make him look good.
              Lara himself said, "He's not stupid..."

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                ??? You missed some GREAT fight then!

Thurman/Garcia
                Frampton/Santa Cruz
                Broner/Mikey
                Fig./Guerrero
                Brook/Spence
                Jack/DeGale

What do you prefer Top Skank and their trilogy's??
                some people will only highlight the boring pbc fights and completely get convenient amnesia when it comes to the many good ones al has put on....some even on regular cable........its just a sad agenda

Comment

Lara should only be headlining televised shows against world-class opponents or at least highly aggressive ones. I also zoned out of the Gausha fight but I'd be happy to tune in to see Lara vs Charlo, Hurd, Andrade or Castano

Comment

I downloaded the first two fights, didn't bother with Lara, i'd rather watch pain dry.

Comment

I believe what makes Lara tough to watch is no only his style is on the boring side but also when he's interviewed, he's kind of boring although he has good insights. Rigondeaux is similar in that respect although both are super skilled and are awesome to watch from a boxing technical standpoint. I believe to be a very big name in boxing, you have to either have a personality despite a boring boxing style or a lack of a personality and an exciting style, course its best to have both though.

Comment

Working...
                      X