No announcement yet.

Why is Lomachenko getting a pass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Lomachenko getting a pass?

Everyone who is probably reading this article knows Lomachenko is fighting a bum in his next fight. The guy he is fighting came off a loss to Oscar Valdez in an entertaining fight, but was still beaten viciously and 4 months later he is going to fight Lomachenko 1 division above his own after that tough fight with Valdez?

Why doesn't Lomachenko fight Valdez himself? same promotion company? Why does Lomachenko go after soft touch after soft touch but people hype him up to be in the p4p list?

He fought Jason Sosa and beat a bum, he fought Walters before that who had a one year lay off, before that he fought Rocky Martinez who had 2 back to back fights with Salido and was worn out, now he is fighting Marriaga someone who is coming off a loss?

Why is this guy getting a pass? dude is turning into the next Golovkin, Wilder ****ing tomato can killer.

How is he getting a pass? Nobody is happy about his next fight.

Let's just hope Rigo is next.

Comment

There needs to be more outrage. I see more people talking about the Salido offer than about that garbage fight.

Comment

I completely agree except I think calling this guy and Sosa bums is a bit harsh. Nowhere near Loma's level but far from bums.

On a side note, I truly do think he and his camp are shook of tiny Rigo lol.

Comment

Valdez kills this bum. Look at what salido did to him. Valdez toys with him for 10 rounds then knocks him out in the 11th. Lomaroidsbum is nothing but hype.

Comment

omg!! i see there is no going back for this kind fan's ******ation. from what i've seen in many past ATGs you need atleast 15-20 bums in your resume to have long and great sustainable career.

it happen in every single competition sports you know. not every tennis tournament is a grand slam battle between top 10s ranking. rightnow usain bolt only enter 2-3 tournaments a year for the same reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              How is he getting a pass? Nobody is happy about his next fight.

Let's just hope Rigo is next.
              At 126 or 130?

Comment

He did just fight Walters a few months ago. Let's finish this year before we go at his throat

Comment

Relax it's only one fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    At 126 or 130?
                    As I've said many times before, I don't like when fighters move down in weight because it could potentially drain them. And there's no way to tell how their body will react until they actually go through with it. That's not the say it hasn't been done successfully.

If Loma is willing to take that chance then I say make it at 126 since Rigos a little guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X