Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White girl claimed three black men raped her.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    She doesn't want to be slut shamed for banging 3 dudes at once so she claims rape.

The black guys are so desperate for sex they are willing to share with 2 other men. This despite being hung pretty well, they still need to do that.

All I can conclude form this is that white men are superior
    White dudes never gang bang a chic? All these orgies and menage a trois are purely fictional stuff? Completely made up for a TV. A fiction of people's imagination? So, every time I see a **** with more than one white dude with a chic, I will assume the other dudes are ghosts or holograms. Thank you for clearing this up.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      Given the history of this, it was pure racism. Was there any black men involved probably not. The black women you speak of, mostly likely had a sexual relationships with the white men she accused. This chic fabricated a story to get the maximum reaction, thus used an old racial stereotype.
      No - the two cases of black women falsely accusing white men of raping them (Duke LAX cross, and the Tawanda Brawley case) involved women who NEVER had any sexual relation with the men.

The Duke LAX stripper saw the Duke LAX players for the first time that night, and didn't have sex, or do anything with any of the players. There was absolutely nothing at all to suggest, nor show the stripper had any sort of sexual relation with any of the dudes she accused (lol she accused like 13 of them before she finally "made up the three" out of nowhere.).

And of course Tawanda Brawley never had any sort of relation with the dude she accused. Lol and Al Sharpton lost a defamation case against him, and so did Brawley. I read the dude got paid full by Sharpton, but Brawley has made one payment of like a few hundred bucks in the past decade and a half.

You've NEVER seen the media demonize a bunch of black dudes who were falsely accused of rape by white women, like you did the white dudes who were falsely accused.

The media wants us so bad to believe that there are so many evil White men out there raping black women.

It is racist against white dudes, and sympathize heavily with black women EVEN after they get caught lying!

They were NEVER CHARGED CRIMINALLY.

Comment

the bbc strikes again...

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
          the bbc strikes again...
          She got Mandingo'd

Comment

Black men are super predators. I believe this lying c*nt

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              Reporting false rapes should be a serious charge. Stuff like that is no joke, it could ruin peoples lifes.
              It is people's lives, not peoples lifes.. are you black?

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                Dude, I AGREED with you about ALL WOMEN being evil who do it!

Did you even read my post?

U WERE THE ONE who inserted race into it when u said "it is RACIST, and evil when White women falsely accuse black men of rape..."

So I merely said, "IS IT ALSO RACIST when black women do it to white men"?

I completely agreed with you 100% about ALL FALSE RAPE accusations against men by females, race notwithstanding, to be evil.

U INSERTED RACE/RACISM! So - is it ALSO RACIST w hen blacks do it to white men?? We agree all women who do it are evil, but what about the "racist" aspect?
                Yow. Where yuh keep badgering Megas? He is good peoples.

Comment

Why did the OP even mention the race of the people involved?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    White dudes never gang bang a chic? All these orgies and menage a trois are purely fictional stuff? Completely made up for a TV. A fiction of people's imagination? So, every time I see a **** with more than one white dude with a chic, I will assume the other dudes are ghosts or holograms. Thank you for clearing this up.
                    Don't waste time with da account deh. As yuh know we call account like dat waste man.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Yow. Where yuh keep badgering Megas? He is good peoples.
                      Yes I'm sure Megas is a good fellow in the real world, but I think here we saw a bit of "subconscious" racism/stereotype - he was literally the one to first suggest that "when White women do it (falsely report black men or rape), it's racist, but said nothing about black women being racist who have done it to White men.

It was just an observation, and upon pointing it out, he says "I am the one who brought race into the equation."

But yeah, that's a minute detail at the end of the day regarding this ever-popular phenomena of females falsely reported being raped by men - no matter the race.

There's even this one new thing the feminist groups have been suggesting, is that "females have TAKE BACK consent the morning after if they feel hurt or rejected."

This attack on men being able to be men, race of no consequence, has got to be stopped.

Comment

Working...
                      X