No announcement yet.

Promoter's Official HD Stream for Today's Russian Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    Funny how champion doesn't have an effect on scorecard only has started trending since Ward robbed Kovalev

Magdaleno clearly lost that fight running, clinching and eating big shots all night long from Donaire

Like I said you've gotta be completely blind to not notice this sport is mugging off the older athletes to weed through the overhyped so called next big thing.
    Why should the champion get preferential treatment? I score solely based on performance in the ring, nothing else is relevant to me. When scoring I only care about how well they box, not about who they are or what they've done to get to that point.

@ you thinking Donaire won. I thought Magdaleno clearly walked away with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Even 116-112 was shocking you could give that type of scorecard for Lebedev but there literally is no way possible to give that to Gassiev if the scorecards weren't so wide they might have made me not think they were trying to promote the younger guy.
      Look at Gassiev's reaction and body language when we walked to the corner after 12th.. Should say it all..
      Hope they had a rematch clause...

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        Look at Gassiev's reaction and body language when we walked to the corner after 12th.. Should say it all..
        Hope they had a rematch clause...
        Yeah same, I don't think Gassiev deserves a shot at that WBA title If he legitimately won tonight I'd have a different feel on that one.

Problem for Lebedev is he will need to find a way to KO him I know Lebedev thought he clearly won as did likely Freddie Roach as well.
        The biggest credit I could throw to Gassiev is he throws a mean left hook to the body and his chin is made of granite he ate some hell of a shots how he never went down to the canvas or got put to sleep is beyond me.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
          what flag is that ? i thought gassiev was a ruskie?
          I looked it up, it is the flag of South Ossetia, a partially recognized small state in the area of Georgia, south of Russia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            I looked it up, it is the flag of South Ossetia, a partially recognized small state in the area of Georgia, south of Russia.
            I've googled it and it turns out that both South Ossetia (partially recognized small state) and North Ossetia (Republic in Russia) have the same flag.
            Gassiev is from Vladicavkaz, North Ossetia.
            Last edited by Buratina; 12-03-2016, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X