• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a rematch with broner or khan

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      a rematch with broner or khan
      I'd be fine with a Khan rematch. If GBP/TR can seal a deal then a fight with Bradley would be epic.

Comment

Please let it be Maidana/Thurman early next year, or on Floyd's next undercard. Guerrero would also be a good option, could be messy though.
        Last edited by kiaba360; 09-14-2014, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Why is guerrero in the running? His best win at welterweight is Berto for crying out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Shad0wB0xer View Post
            Why is guerrero in the running? His best win at welterweight is Berto for crying out loud.
            It could be entertaining though, and it's a relatively safe fight for Chino. These two were scheduled to fight a couple years back, but Ghost got injured.

Comment

Maidana gonna retire... He has made millions upon millions over the last year with fights vs broner, floyd twice, plus he has had a career filled with high 6-figure purses...

Im pretty sure maidana wants to just go home and chill.. I doubt we see him fight an active schedule.. I think it will be at least a year if not longer before we see maidana, unless he gets offered big money for manny, broner 2, khan 2, brook... Something huge could lure him into the ring, but at this point in his career, he aint gonna fight any low level fighters like soto karass, etc..

Comment

I'd be fine with any of those opponents. All good fights.

Comment

It's either going to be his countryman Lucas Matthysse or he's going to retire.
                  He made his money vs Mayweather, and I don't think he has a love for the sport. He does it because he's good at it, and it paid him well.

I can see him retiring in Argentina living out his days in his farm.

Comment

I think maidana will retire. He has made more than enough money to live a quiet life in Argentina with his family.

He had a nice career, so no shame in calling it quits now. He wasn't the best fighter around at all, but he was a warrior.

Comment

He better stay away from Thurman boy, unless he's suffering from insomnia and needs Thurman to help him with that...

Comment

Working...
                      X