No announcement yet.

Most famous fight that you're met

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    Floyd Mayweather. It was when he was going to court mandated counseling last year. My pain management drs office was right across from his gov counseling building. He was cool but his rolls was dirty as hell.
    lol. his rolls was dirty as hell

Comment

i met world war II once.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        Mine is Paulie Malignaggi back in 2006, this was the pre-Cotto Paulie and he was pretty much just a loud mouth that was untested. Nice guy he had a bunch of wannabe Italians in his entourage but Paulie legit knew the language when I spoke a few words to him.

Who's the most famous fighter you've ever met in person?
        i met Paulie in Miami at a Juan Urango fight in 09. Bhop has showed me some tips in a sparring session one day. He trains at our gym when he comes to Miami Beach.
        But the biggest meet was Tyson. met him in a frozen yogurt shop in South beach. That was a totally random meet

Comment

Hector "Macho" Camacho when I was around 13-14 years old. Was at my aunts house in Orlando, Florida and my uncle asked me to come out and there he was in a black Lambo. This was right before the De La Hoya fight he signed gloves even wrote me a letter, and I even shadow boxed with him. Greatest boxing experience of my life....

Comment

The most famous fight that I am meet?

Comment

Chavez Sr! but only for a pic
              Winky only pic
              Mares I talked to him he is cool as hell!
              Tapia- sad story He told me to pray for him and died a week later :/
              Chemito only a pic

Comment

I don't know about famous, but Gairy St Claire trains at my gym, had a sparring session with him too... fast dude.

Comment

Erik Morales

Erik was kind of a dick, though. But I've heard that he is like that all the time.

Comment

Camacho, Chavez sr, Trinidad, De la Hoya, Genaro Hernandez & Larry Holmes.

Comment

Got to sit and talk a little with chavez jr in dallas. Met khan, rigo, donaire, pacman, and Margaro. Rios is the best to talk to real cool guy. Funny how someone said morales was a dick, since I met barrera and he was the worst, a real a**hole.

Comment

Working...
                      X