Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post

f.u.c.k me , uploaded 55 mins ago.

that's scary stuff.

youtube should think about suspending his account. it can't be helping him. i know that their chief concern is not charlie zelenoff, but surely his video's have been reported for his disturbing behaviors.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      that's scary stuff.

youtube should think about suspending his account. it can't be helping him. i know that their chief concern is not charlie zelenoff, but surely his video's have been reported for his disturbing behaviors.
      i know as a parent you love your own kids unconditionally , but i can't think for one minute why his parents don't drive his ass to the whacky house , i really can't!

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post

f.u.c.k me , uploaded 55 mins ago.
        Seriously though, this guy can end up like those psychopats we see on tv every once in a while, who kill people and sometimes, kids (Newton). We laugh now but we can hear about this nutjob on breaking news someday .
        Last edited by Szef; 04-09-2013, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
          Seriously though, this guy can end up like those psychopats who kill people and sometimes kids (Newton) we see on tv every once in a while. We laugh now but we can someday hear about this nutjob in breaking news.
          Sad but true, and from the videos I've seen his ******* of a dad just lets him get on with it. His mum has psychological issues as well apparently. This wont end well. The videos with him stalking various celebs and wandering round 'the grove'(an upscale shopping area in W holywood, by all accounts)with those red lap dancer shoes and telling people he is there to give them to Kim Kardashian/Nicky Minaj/Christina Aguilera and so on. are pretty damn funny, but I cant help thinking I'm watching a real human tragedy at the same time slowly unfold.

Comment

This one is a bit disturbing..

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              This one is a bit disturbing..

...this kid needs professional help asap

Comment

Maybe you should be the one to report his behavior if you are that concerned.

Comment

Working...
                X