No announcement yet.

I try my best to be a good man to females

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    hey larreh, how about you fly to uk and meet up with pb32 and fight him in his home court? thats more gangster.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    lol a grown man would do this ... why?

Comment

Weren't you pretending to have an Asian gf over facebook? I don't believe you even leave your house tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        Weren't you pretending to have an Asian gf over facebook? I don't believe you even leave your house tbh.
        who in the hell is even talking to you?who are you his damn cheerleader??mind yo buisness

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          who in the hell is even talking to you?who are you his damn cheerleader??mind yo buisness
          You sound like an idiot dude. Chill the **** out.

You said yourself the internet doesn't matter, then why are you letting someone get to you that bad....

You realize he just does this to get a rise out of you and a few laughs? He literally probably doesn't think about you 5 minutes after he logs off.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Motherfuucker I finished yo ass in the dome, you ran from me like a little bitch even when you came back you wanted nothing to do with me.

Everyone seen how I fucking destroyed you and left you with no words. You ain't shit.
            Why do you act black?

Comment

the reputation of a street person is his most valued possession. that's impossible for some people to comprehend.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                "Strong sexy black man seeks ginger love-bullet for jailhouse re-enactments. Call below. And yes, they are prison muscles."

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  But i can not deal with the things they try to pull,i will not accept you trying to deal with other dudes for anything because you wont accept the same from me.I will not accept you talking down to me or saying i do not have time for you cause i have my kids.I will not accept you trying to put me down cause i dont have money to throw on you cause i have responsibilities...i see why i have been single for so long,these hoes aint ****
                  Greed filled ****s i use to believe in love but that shts for the birds after the first fck they go for the wallet if thats empty on to the next 1.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    hey larreh, how about you fly to uk and meet up with pb32 and fight him in his home court? thats more gangster.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    Like he could get a passport!

Comment

Women can be a huge pain in the ass and are pretty much impossible to understand, but.....you guys who think they are "evil" simply are a pack of pussbags. There's something about you that the few lousy ones hone in on take advantage of....

Comment

Working...
                      X